Ontopic Find all your Covid-19 needs here!

409d05f7ca045fa488d6f72df66f87fc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last week I saw someone with a trash bin over his head. He had cut out a side, and put a clear plastic insert over so he could see. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I understand the concept. Spread out the rate of infection over time so as one person either gets better or dies it opens up a bed for the next one.
Everyone catching it all at once overwhelms the system, etc.

It's still out of whack to shut everything down.

Either that or it should be like this all the time. It shows how much of the economy and human activity in general is just needless, useless, wasteful bullshit.

While calling them ventilators.

Musk has a long, well-documented history of just saying shit people want to hear and not delivering.

He's also out there spreading misinformation.
It's not a lie. They technically are FDA approved ventilators. Jesus you're wound extra tight lately.

They're doing a pretty shitty job of servicing capital seeing as there's nobody out working/making/spending. What should be an hour and a half trip in gridlock has been like 30 minutes at high speed for a couple weeks or more.

And he deserved to get it

Although actually he was lying. There wasnt a single patient with the virus in the hospital.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Looks like Boris Johnson is not doing well.

Thoughts @Dory ?
Also I must say that I facetimed my nan earlier today and shes the angel of death in the family having spent her life working on an infectious disease ward so she can tell you when someones going to die. She said she saw Bojo om telly 3 days and he looked like he lost weight and didnt seem right so I think she's called it.

Me nans never wrong when it comes to death. Isnt that so @DJBrenton ? Shes usually right to the day. If she says someones got 3 weeks left its like clockwork. Told her to keep me up to date on her predictions.