Finally completed a life long ambition. Now you do the same..

Maxwell house isn't all that bad,

Actually scrap that, I'm thinking of carte dior or whatever it is.

I buy own brand. Because I'm poor.

If I could be arsed to take a picture, it looks exactly the same as the container used as a prop in 'Birds of a Feather' circa 1994

He was haivng a fucking giraffe, it's going in the bin.

Own brand coffee is fine. Coffee warehoused in Albania as part of a food-aid program, then sold in bulk to Poundland isn't,

If I could be arsed to take a picture, it looks exactly the same as the container used as a prop in 'Birds of a Feather' circa 1994

He was haivng a fucking giraffe, it's going in the bin.

Own brand coffee is fine. Coffee warehoused in Albania as part of a food-aid program, then sold in bulk to Poundland isn't,

I wish birds of a feather was still around. I remember it somewhat horrifically/fondly.

I splashed out on some £1.78 fair trade bollocks fom aldi last week. It's not as good as the own brand.

I wish birds of a feather was still around. I remember it somewhat horrifically/fondly.

I splashed out on some £1.78 fair trade bollocks fom aldi last week. It's not as good as the own brand.

birds of a feather was terrible. that and the 'brittas empire'.

bbc still have a habit of pissing out of their ass when it comes to 'comedy', then Dr Who to suck up the entire sci fi budget

birds of a feather was terrible. that and the 'brittas empire'.

bbc still have a habit of pissing out of their ass when it comes to 'comedy', then Dr Who to suck up the entire sci fi budget

They're doing more episodes of Dirk Gently, on the scifi front of things.

I usually watch Waterloo Road but it just restarted and one of the blurbs says 'Josh has trouble with his spiralling drug problem' so I'm out.

I'm going to pretend like I didn't read the first post and reply with what first popped into my head when I read the title.

You had a shower?

• Gravy
Reactions: 1 person
My life long ambition is to be the footman Wil**** from Downton Abbey. I have such a simple life.