Finally completed a life long ambition. Now you do the same..

Yes, I constantly 'white knight' Carys.

Constantly.

No shit man, seriously. Everytime I refresh the frontpage there are two new posts, most recent is always by you, always quoting her and a cringeworthy attempt to expand on her statement

GIVE IT UP. You always have Yoohoo!

use that search engine you use all the time then copy and paste a paragraph about police squad then don't reply to any questions then reply a few days later when everyones forgot so you look like you've won

think you'll be saying that when he's covering the house in kerosene? you lying there, trying to bite a hole in the electrical tape

use that search engine you use all the time then copy and paste a paragraph about police squad then don't reply to any questions then reply a few days later when everyones forgot so you look like you've won
try to make yourself feel better by attempting to make fun of people on the internet even though no one cares. Convince yourself you are winning by repeating the same tired commentary over and over because you know you lack the creativity to even come up with a clever observation.

try to make yourself feel better by attempting to make fun of people on the internet even though no one cares. Convince yourself you are winning by repeating the same tired commentary over and over because you know you lack the creativity to even come up with a clever observation.

You think I come here to feel better

You get tape that goes 100 mph?
Yup.

31QCEntkezL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

:lol: Electrical tape is easily bitten off. Unless you mean duct tape, which is another ball game.

It's just a game, he isn't actually going to burn it down. Just wants to smell your duvet again and perhaps wear a nude colour thong the wrong way round so his balls are separated... just to remember.