Finally completed a life long ambition. Now you do the same..

Dory Berkowitz-Bukowski

Clam whisperer
Oct 15, 2004
Robin Hood Country
Marklar
₥14,113
I managed to seemlessly get a police squad gag into a normal conversation this morning. I've been trying for years but it always occurs to me 5 hours after the time has passed.

Two women in my office talking about phones or some crap, 'blah blah pixels' then one turns to me and says 'What's an iphone Carys?'

Well. You can imagine what I said to her.

I suggest that everyone on here today tries to get one police squad gag into a conversation and report back on whether it was noticed. As predicted mine wasn't, I was called a sarcy cunt. :fly:

Last edited:
It's surprisingly hard to find the opportunity to slip one in, plus I never remembered at the time. I believe I may have put in a 'yes, it is isn't it' gag once or twice but it's wasn't 100% fitting into the context so I didn't count it.

It's only hard to find the opportunity because you don't know the opportunities.

Like that huge, wide open, obvious lob I just threw you with that post.

ahh to be english

"remember that time i was funny?"

hahahaha remember david brents dance? hahahah remember harry enfield was kevin the teenager hahahahahah remember when baddiel and skinner used to have a tv show about footballa hahahahahahahah

"Can I ask you a question?"

"A question? What is it?"

"It's an interactive statement, designed to test knowledge, but that's not important right now...."

(also from Airplane)

What kind of plane is it?
Oh, it's a big pretty white plane with red stripes, curtains in the windows and wheels and it looks like a big Tylenol!