Ontopic FIFA World Cup 2010

lol wut?!

They've had no wide open scoring chances at all!

The US has made some pretty good attempts. That free kick was an excellent shot, unfortunately the Slovenian goalie was better.

If there are 3 US players and 1 goalie and none of them attempt to shoot (when the Slovenian defenders are behind them all)........that's a f*cking wide open scoring chance.

I think that the US team are struggling with the 4-4-2. They need an extra man in midfield to play through the middle. The second goal was really poor goalkeeping.

I don't know whether this is getting mentioned on US TV, but according to FIFA there are more American fans at the World Cup than any other nation apart from RSA.

I don't know whether this is getting mentioned on US TV, but according to FIFA there are more American fans at the World Cup than any other nation apart from RSA.

They mentioned 50,000 fans but didn't specify that it was the largest (that I heard, I was pulled away for work when we scored a goal)

The game ends 2-2. You should beat Algeria to end the group with 5 points. If England beat Algeria (expected to do so easily) then the final game between England and Slovenia will be key. A draw there and it will be depend on who scores the most against Algeria ( Slovenia only scored 1) A win for either team will see US through as 2nd in group.

The game ends 2-2. You should beat Algeria to end the group with 5 points. If England beat Algeria (expected to do so easily) then the final game between England and Slovenia will be key. A draw there and it will be depend on who scores the most against Algeria ( Slovenia only scored 1) A win for either team will see US through as 2nd in group.

Do you think we got robbed on that last goal?

Absolutely. It was closer to being a penalty than a free kick against. The referee made a few odd decisions, like the booking for getting hit in the face by the ball.