Fatty go Bye Bye

Thats a whole lotta great advice and I think i will make that list tonight. I never thought of that :D but it is truly a great idea. making a list of things I am doing this for.

i'm glad there was SOMEthing in that book worth keeping. :D i tend to get into things and overwrite. :eek:

I jump rope, lift weights, and occasionally ride a HealthRider while watching a movie. Though "sitting" still that long bores me quickly.

I weigh about 145 and can bench around 200. *shrugs, I'm proud of it I guess.

Benching over your weight by 10 pounds is generally good. By 55 is excellent.

Jumping rope I would love to do but for some reason I just cant. Did it take you awhile to be able to jump rope??? Cause my dumbass cant seem to keep a repetition

NOPE!!! I will not fail this time missy!!!

:clap: so QUIT with the fear bullshit. if you so desire, make ANOTHER list of your "fears" and play them out..work on each fear till you can see that there's no reason to fear it...take out the fear so there's nothing left but an excuse, then throw that shit away. (then get it back out, crumpled, and tape it to the mirror next to your good list as a reminder that excuses aren't valid.) :D

I don't know how much fast food and carbonated beverages you consume, but those should be the first to go. When I went from eating out for lunch everyday to packing my own lunch, I lost 10 pounds in a few weeks with no other changes and I'm sure someone bigger then me could lose a lot more then that.

Do the exercise thing too, of course.

Its a major problem with my life. It is hard for me to actually not eat at a fast food restaurant. Its just a convience thing and over the last couple of weeks I have been forcing myself to stay home and cook. I am actually a fairly good cook. Last night instead of hittin up mc d's I cooked up a great chicken veggie soup but then I baked bisquits into it which I am sure didnt help.

I wish I had a workout buddy and I am trying to talk Jerry into it but he doesnt need to workout, lol. He doesnt consume food so he doesnt get fat, he only consumes alcohol.

Buddies are a big help since humans can be naturally competitive.

If I lived in Palm Harbor there is a Gym that is a 30 dollar sign up and 15 a month!!!!!!!

Like 6 of my friends go there twice a day too, yarg!!!!!

If I lived in Palm Harbor there is a Gym that is a 30 dollar sign up and 15 a month!!!!!!!

Like 6 of my friends go there twice a day too, yarg!!!!!

Take your alcohol and cigarette money and pay for a monthly membership with it.

Its a major problem with my life. It is hard for me to actually not eat at a fast food restaurant. Its just a convience thing and over the last couple of weeks I have been forcing myself to stay home and cook. I am actually a fairly good cook. Last night instead of hittin up mc d's I cooked up a great chicken veggie soup but then I baked bisquits into it which I am sure didnt help.

While those premade biscuits aren't the best, they are better then a fast food hamburger. Now when you make dinner, make enough for lunch the next day as well, and you've cut out 2 fast food meals a day. The clincher here is still plan on eating out on Friday's or something, so you don't crave and give in and eat it more during the week.