fatburger: he's neither fat nor a burger...what gives?

wow, where'd you come from? sup man

I got flushed through one of the internet tubes.

Work has been super slow for me lately. We're required to bill out 60 hours every pay period (half a month), and I've been at 70-80 since I started the job. Last period was 66.5 hours, and through last week I have 46.5 hours, so I'm on pace for...64 hours. So yeah, it's been slow for me.

Hiiii!!! How much longer daddy-o?

Oh, we had the baby two weeks ago, did we forget to say something?

Not really - due date is end of November, so we'll see. Everything is going well so far.

I got flushed through one of the internet tubes.

Work has been super slow for me lately. We're required to bill out 60 hours every pay period (half a month), and I've been at 70-80 since I started the job. Last period was 66.5 hours, and through last week I have 46.5 hours, so I'm on pace for...64 hours. So yeah, it's been slow for me.

Oh, we had the baby two weeks ago, did we forget to say something?

Not really - due date is end of November, so we'll see. Everything is going well so far.
Yay!! Good luck with the last month, everyone tells me it's the worst for being uncomfortable. :heart:

Have you picked names yet?

Oh buggers... the title says "what are you doing" so I'm discussing Fatburgers INCUBATING BABY... you know.. his bun in the oven... the craft project he and his wife are working on... you know... the result of the baby batte...rrrr nm

Last edited:
hiya!!! good to hear from you...tell that preggo of yours to come in and say hi so we can feel the belly and all that!!!

Yay!! Good luck with the last month, everyone tells me it's the worst for being uncomfortable. :heart:

It has been pretty uncomfortable for her, yeah. Mostly Burger Jr has just been hanging out in mom's ribs.

What do you do for a living?

I'm a...what do my business cards say...Network Consultant. So I basically drive around the city doing outsourced IT for small businesses. Earlier today I was at a pediatrician's office (we have lots of them as clients), and later today I'll be at a church downtown.

hiya!!! good to hear from you...tell that preggo of yours to come in and say hi so we can feel the belly and all that!!!

Will do! She naps a lot though, so don't be offended if it takes a while :p

Oh buggers... the title says "what are you doing" so I'm discussing Fatburgers INCUBATING BABY... you know.. his bun in the oven... the craft project he and his wife are working on... you know... the result of the baby batte...rrrr nm

Hello :heart:

Seeings how he ignored your question twice... no we still don't have a name. She's going to be Baby Girl [insert last name here] for the rest of her life.

I'm pretty uncomfortable... I wish I had been blessed with a long torso, instead I got super long sexy legs :)fly:) no but seriously... I'm short wasted and this child is living in my ribs... it hurts.