fatburger: he's neither fat nor a burger...what gives?

I am perfectly ok with cheating. I would prefer a nice clean surgical cut than a rip from a head coming through my vagina.

God its like sci-fi, but worse because its real.

And then your husband cramming washcloths up your cooter for the rest of your life trying to get some sense of friction back so he can climax during sex...

I am perfectly ok with cheating. I would prefer a nice clean surgical cut than a rip from a head coming through my vagina.

God its like sci-fi, but worse because its real.

I read a bunch of midwifery books that said tears can be prevented with proper preparation... like you take some sort of oil and lube up the perineum and do daily stretching to make it more flexible (it recommended getting assistance from teh baby daddies) and then there are actual exercises a girl can do to tighten muscles down there and make everything tight... I don't think vag births necessarily mean floppy vags and personally, I'd do whatever I could to prevent getting cut open, to me that's the worst, because afterwards you're left with a baby and a major surgery to heal from. No thanks! :lol:

Then again, I'd prefer babies to hatch from pods and already be like 2-3 years old, but we haven't advanced that far scientifically yet.

I read a bunch of midwifery books that said tears can be prevented with proper preparation... like you take some sort of oil and lube up the perineum and do daily stretching to make it more flexible (it recommended getting assistance from teh baby daddies) and then there are actual exercises a girl can do to tighten muscles down there and make everything tight... I don't think vag births necessarily mean floppy vags and personally, I'd do whatever I could to prevent getting cut open, to me that's the worst, because afterwards you're left with a baby and a major surgery to heal from. No thanks! :lol:

Then again, I'd prefer babies to hatch from pods and already be like 2-3 years old, but we haven't advanced that far scientifically yet.

That would be great.