Fallout 3

Woa Look at the voice talent on Fallout New Vegas

http://geeksofdoom.com/2010/08/10/voice-talent-for-fallout-new-vegas-revealed/#more-59885

"In Fallout: New Vegas there will also be radio streaming out of your Pip-Boy, but this time the voice you hear coming out of it will be none other than Wayne Newton!

Bethesda Softworks has sent out a press release revealing much of the cast of the new highly anticipated Fallout game. Along with Newton, the cast includes, Zach Levi (Chuck), Matthew Perry (Friends), Kris Kristofferson (Blade trilogy), Danny Trejo (Machete), Michael Dorn (Star Trek: The Next Generation), William Sadler (The Shawshank Redemption), Felicia Day (The Guild, Dr. Horrible), and of course, Ron Perlman (Hellboy), will once again return as the narrator of the game. Other cast includes John Doman (The Wire) and Rene Auberjonois (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)."

Hey, you assholes that told me to load FOOK. Yeah, I'm talking to you. Did you know that FOOK inhibits the radio broadcasts and stuff for the DLC? Thanks for telling me. I blame you, because really, like it could be at fault.