Fallout 3

Anyone guy the GOTY edition on Steam? I can't figure out how to start playing the DLC. :(

For Anchorage, it says there should be a town just southeast of Megaton. But there is nothing. I also can't tune into the apparent radio station with my Pipboy. Suggestions?

Anyone guy the GOTY edition on Steam? I can't figure out how to start playing the DLC. :(

For Anchorage, it says there should be a town just southeast of Megaton. But there is nothing. I also can't tune into the apparent radio station with my Pipboy. Suggestions?

anchorage starts in some of the ruin areas south of megaton, once you hear the radio broadcast, it should show up as a waypoint on your map

make sure the data file is active, by checking it in the list of .esm's or whatever theyre called, from the launch screen
then, when youre in the game, make sure "Aiding the Outcasts." is your active quest, then follow the way point
fag

If you have the you have the PC version. I believe you have enable each esm.

:rolleyes:

make sure the data file is active, by checking it in the list of .esm's or whatever theyre called, from the launch screen
then, when youre in the game, make sure "Aiding the Outcasts." is your active quest, then follow the way point
fag

If you have the you have the PC version. I believe you have enable each esm.

:rolleyes:

It is active. And I don't have an Aiding the Outcasts quest, nor is the Outcast Distress Signal radio station active.

I just finished all of the expansion packs last weekend, yesterday I worked on bobbleheads. Made my way through the Deathclaw Sanctuary and got lost (lol) I gave Lilly my extra 360 controller, so now she sits on my laps and plays on her controller while I play on mine. She's pretty good at moving the sticks with her thumbs.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just finished all of the expansion packs last weekend, yesterday I worked on bobbleheads. Made my way through the Deathclaw Sanctuary and got lost (lol) I gave Lilly my extra 360 controller, so now she sits on my laps and plays on her controller while I play on mine. She's pretty good at moving the sticks with her thumbs.

Great video Zen. I especially love your "Lilly smile for Obama" video. I assume that is your brother in the blue shirt. :lol::heart:

Great video Zen. I especially love your "Lilly smile for Obama" video. I assume that is your brother in the blue shirt. :lol::heart:

omg lol that one is so mean, she wouldn't go in the living room after that until we hid that talking cat :lol::lol: That is indeed my little brother :heart: