erage has been taking pics of cocks

If I was going to Hawaii I would grow a big bushy Magnium PI mustache before I went and would wear sandles and Hawaiian Shirts all day and call big black guys TC.

b_sinning said:
If I was going to Hawaii I would grow a big bushy Magnium PI mustache before I went and would wear sandles and Hawaiian Shirts all day and call big black guys TC.

Have your son do the same.... profit.

ERage said:
heh, well first of all she wouldn't have let me make the website if she didn't care to be seen on it. Secondly we know the math:

internet + communication + anonymity -> lewd comments

Besides, she's not naive, she knows she has boobs. She's heard it all before, and in multiple languages. However, she'd probably prefer to not be reminded of it all the time :p

I only made the comment I did because I thought it was Thorn's sister...very misleading OP...I don't tend to be so forthright and obnoxious with people I've never met :heart:

Thorn Bird said:
waw, i don't see how it was confusing, but i edited my post. :p :heart:

guess I'm the only one who didn't get it :lol:
I know the title says erage but you presented the text in the OP as if it were your own and you mentioned a sister :)

why_ask_why said:
guess I'm the only one who didn't get it :lol:
I know the title says erage but you presented the text in the OP as if it were your own and you mentioned a sister :)

You have a sister? I have heard stories about these tracks of land. Pics?

:egads: Wow! Pictures of Blondie on the internetz! I never thought the day would come! :eek: How drunk was she when she agreed to this?

Looks like lots o' fun! I miss Hawaii. Lotsa good memories there. :hs:

Fake edit: I love Blondie's new haircut too. :D

BeeRad said:
Waikiki is amazing, we used to own a condo there. Did you guys go to the aquarium?

Nope, we didn't make it there although I wanted to. Damn conference kept me tied up a lot during the day.

Pandora said:
:egads: Wow! Pictures of Blondie on the internetz! I never thought the day would come! :eek: How drunk was she when she agreed to this?

Looks like lots o' fun! I miss Hawaii. Lotsa good memories there. :hs:

Fake edit: I love Blondie's new haircut too. :D

I think it was the jet lag, she was too tired to deny having the pics posted...

and too tired to deny other things :shifty: