erage has been taking pics of cocks

theacoustician said:
I've told WAW he puts his nose in dude's crotches, argued with fly, and treated Sarcasmo like the dirty whore he is. I don't know what you're talking about.

:lol:

b_sinning said:
Pretty pictures but I'm more impressed by this pictue of a guy that stacked his mouse, on top of his cat, on top of his dog.

animalstack.jpg

This guy is located in Bisbee, AZ (about an hour and a half south of Tucson). Every time I am there I look for him but I haven't seen him yet. Travel and Leisure magazine did an article on him.

i might actually have some competition now. :D
i think blondie is adorable, and i'd love to meet her in person. i still think erage should call in sick to work in october and bring that hottie wife of his to my house. :hi2u:

theacoustician said:
Somehow, I don't think Blondie will much appriciate you sharing pics without her permission. Bad form Thorn.

as long as she doesn't see the ginormous boobs quotes she will be fine. She knows it was posted.

Edit: Blondie and I did give Thorn permission to post the link before she posted it. Maybe Blondie is coming out a little and will join up soon? I'll keep pressing ;)

Last edited:
erage, how was being at the uss arizona memorial? i can't imagine the emotion that might be there.

and those waterfalls. MAN.

Thorn Bird said:
erage, how was being at the uss arizona memorial? i can't imagine the emotion that might be there.

and those waterfalls. MAN.

Honestly, felt a lot like the Vietnam Memorial. the structure is pretty cool though. It bridges over the ship without touching any part of the ship.

Arizona_Memorial.GIF

ERage said:
as long as she doesn't see the ginormous boobs quotes she will be fine. She knows it was posted.

Edit: Blondie and I did give Thorn permission to post the link before she posted it. Maybe Blondie is coming out a little and will join up soon? I'll keep pressing ;)
I think the ginorous boobs thing is kind of a non-starter. Can't say I'd blame her. I just want to know how you convinced her to post the pics. I've been threatened bodily harm twice if I did it. I also want to know how you got her out of the house without wearing that tie-dye shirt. I think its the only thing I've ever seen her in.

theacoustician said:
I think the ginorous boobs thing is kind of a non-starter. Can't say I'd blame her. I just want to know how you convinced her to post the pics. I've been threatened bodily harm twice if I did it. I also want to know how you got her out of the house without wearing that tie-dye shirt. I think its the only thing I've ever seen her in.

haha, she likes that shirt for sure. I guess she was just happy after a week in Hawaii and didn't mind posting it on the web. I'm sure she'll still threaten you with bodily harm if you want her to though :fly:

ERage said:
haha, she likes that shirt for sure. I guess she was just happy after a week in Hawaii and didn't mind posting it on the web. I'm sure she'll still threaten you with bodily harm if you want her to though :fly:
I don't think its a matter of want or not want, I think it just is. I always feel like I'm one tasteless joke away from experiencing blonde rage.

theacoustician said:
I don't think its a matter of want or not want, I think it just is. I always feel like I'm one tasteless joke away from experiencing blonde rage (ERage's Journal, 2006, p182)

fixt to add proper citations :lol:

Last edited:
ERage said:

she's your woman and I have no problem with my post being deleted...I honestly thought the thread was about thorn's sister...I have no qualms about giving up my post(s) if she wouldn't be down <3
cheers and best to you and your woman :cool:

why_ask_why said:
she's your woman and I have no problem with my post being deleted...I honestly thought the thread was about thorn's sister...I have no qualms about giving up my post(s) if she wouldn't be down <3
cheers and best to you and your woman :cool:

heh, well first of all she wouldn't have let me make the website if she didn't care to be seen on it. Secondly we know the math:

internet + communication + anonymity -> lewd comments

Besides, she's not naive, she knows she has boobs. She's heard it all before, and in multiple languages. However, she'd probably prefer to not be reminded of it all the time :p

I have never been to Hawaii, it looks like you had fun. I would love to go with someone one of these days.