erage has been taking pics of cocks

theacoustician said:
Somehow, I don't think Blondie will much appriciate you sharing pics without her permission. Bad form Thorn.

i have permission, thank you. i'd never do such a thing without it.

theacoustician said:
Somehow, I don't think Blondie will much appriciate you sharing pics without her permission. Bad form Thorn.

oooh, that's blondie? I was thinking it was thorn's sister due to the comments in the OP :confused:

Thorn Bird said:
i have permission, thank you. i'd never do such a thing without it.
Then I dunno what's changed. As of a few weeks ago, she was still threatening bodily harm to anyone posting her picture here.

theacoustician said:
Then I dunno what's changed. As of a few weeks ago, she was still threatening bodily harm to anyone posting her picture here.

i just spoke with erage this afternoon. he gave me the link and permission to make a thread.

WTF is up with the attitude against me today?

Thorn Bird said:
i just spoke with erage this afternoon. he gave me the link and permission to make a thread.

WTF is up with the attitude against me today?
I've told WAW he puts his nose in dude's crotches, argued with fly, and treated Sarcasmo like the dirty whore he is. I don't know what you're talking about.

Pretty pictures but I'm more impressed by this pictue of a guy that stacked his mouse, on top of his cat, on top of his dog.

animalstack.jpg