elpmis' "pro tips" a guide to better posting and ...

Pro Tip: When spying on dudes who live on the 2nd floor, remember to take the ladder down. As a last resort, make sure to wipe any offending DNA off the window.

fly said:
Pro Tip: When spying on dudes who live on the 2nd floor, remember to take the ladder down. As a last resort, make sure to wipe any offending DNA off the window.
i remember when you learned that the hard way :elfpenis:

Pro tip: When your thread dies, it’s not because people lost interest in the topic, it’s because everyone exhausts everything they know about said topic within their first couple of posts. That’s how we know guys like Sarcasmo are complete fucking retards and guys like me are horny homosexuals. Check out the example below in a theac thread:

Theacoustician: LCoS TVs have the highest pixel density among big-screens, and their 3-chip design eliminates “rainbows”. The only downside is that the technology is so new there are few models that offer it.

Sacrasmo: theac sucks, this thread sucks

Elpmis: theac is so hot :drool:

Pro tip: if you don’t appreciate smileynev, then you probably beat your pets. I’m fucking serious here, think about this. Just like a puppy dog, if you yell at smileynev a bit he’s hurt for a little while, but a few moments later he wants to play. i.e.

elpmis: nev, I can’t help the fact that you’re fat and retarded.

Smileynev: :mad:

Smileynev: ass :(

2 minutes later

Smileynev: hey elfpen0r, wanna come over my house and play old school Earthbound?

Elpmis: hell yes

Pro tip: shawndavid doesn’t do drugs. Call me a liar, but he doesn’t. Think about it this way, when you write with your dominant hand your handwriting is normal, etc. But switch your pencil over to the other hand and write. It probably looks like sarcasmo’s handwriting now, right? This is my theory with shawndavid, he’ll post a little bit normally (with his hands), but late at night he starts posting with his FEET. i.e.

Normal shawndavid: Old Daft Punk is way better than the new stuff.

Shawndavid: Amy is really hot, can you believe I hit dat?

Feet shawndavid: iu.dmi xx de mxecrddrem clouds