elpmis' "pro tips" a guide to better posting and ...

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
... other worthless knowledge.

Pro tip: if you’re hot (%90 of you), you need to post at least one pic of what you’re wearing PER DAY. Anything less than this is completely unacceptable!!! … and anything more than this will require a 5 min hiatus for me to go play with my balls.

Pro tip: if you’re female, don’t post threads about cars, driving cars, thinking about cars, or even posting words with the letters ‘c’ ‘a’ and ‘r’ in them, BECAUSE YOU CAN’T FUCKING DRIVE. Of course if you’re ridiculously hot (April, Angie) you can type whatever the fuck you want because I’d probably hit you on the road before you hit me as I stare at you and drift into your lane.

Pro tip: If you’re emotional in life, that’s one thing, but if you’re so goddamned emo that it carries into your thread posting habits you need to drop what you’re doing, go to a local liquor store and hold that shit up. That’s right I didn’t say buy a bottle and drink it, I said grab a handgun and rob that bitch. Liquor stores have TONS of cash in their registers. Now give all that money to your parents for your funeral because you’re gonna take said handgun and blast your fucking brains out you emo pussy.

Pro tip: I know fly says he has a girlfriend and we all know she’s hot, but fly is gay. Okay? I’ve personally had his cock wrapped around my ass cheeks, that dude is STUPID gay. If you think otherwise than you’re probably a gay hating, god fearing religious type that probably shouldn’t log on to satan’s internet in the first place. Again though, if you’re really really hot like kiwi it doesn’t matter what your values and beliefs are.

Pro tip: Okay morons, theac is a bald skinny nerd and he has a really really REALLY hot wife. You do the fucking math.

Pro tip: Hey flaming glory, have you realized how worthless you are yet? Galen is A. More European than you, B. Smarter, and C. Probably better looking. Looks like your slot is filled fgt, go kill yourself.

Pro tip: %99 of the shit I say is not to be taken seriously, but again when I say fly is gay THAT DUDE IS GAY

Pro tip: shawndavid, you're hilarious and all, but how doped up on coke do you have to keep Amy to keep her around? Just curious. And hey, don't feel bad, how do you think I've "dated" all the girls I have?

pro tip: those that don't find me funny are cool with me. I understand that you don't see the humor in it. But I get a little worried when you say things like "oh he's mad", or "oh man he's crazy". Look, you need to go outside, errr wait, at this point you'll probably get your ass beat out there. I'm guessing you didn't go outside for key development moments in life. Mainly, you didn't party hard at college. That's cool, keep your head to the sun, smile and GL.

elpmis said:
... other worthless knowledge.

Pro tip: if you’re hot (%90 of you), you need to post at least one pic of what you’re wearing PER DAY. Anything less than this is completely unacceptable!!! … and anything more than this will require a 5 min hiatus for me to go play with my balls.

Pro tip: if you’re female, don’t post threads about cars, driving cars, thinking about cars, or even posting words with the letters ‘c’ ‘a’ and ‘r’ in them, BECAUSE YOU CAN’T f*ckING DRIVE. Of course if you’re ridiculously hot (April, Angie) you can type whatever the f*ck you want because I’d probably hit you on the road before you hit me as I stare at you and drift into your lane.

Pro tip: If you’re emotional in life, that’s one thing, but if you’re so godd*mned emo that it carries into your thread posting habits you need to drop what you’re doing, go to a local liquor store and hold that sh*t up. That’s right I didn’t say buy a bottle and drink it, I said grab a handgun and rob that bitch. Liquor stores have TONS of cash in their registers. Now give all that money to your parents for your funeral because you’re gonna take said handgun and blast your f*cking brains out you emo p*ssy.

Pro tip: I know fly says he has a girlfriend and we all know she’s hot, but fly is gay. Okay? I’ve personally had his c*ck wrapped around my ass cheeks, that dude is STUPID gay. If you think otherwise than you’re probably a gay hating, god fearing religious type that probably shouldn’t log on to satan’s internet in the first place. Again though, if you’re really really hot like kiwi it doesn’t matter what your values and beliefs are.

Pro tip: Okay morons, theac is a bald skinny nerd and he has a really really REALLY hot wife. You do the f*cking math.

Pro tip: Hey flaming glory, have you realized how worthless you are yet? Galen is A. More European than you, B. Smarter, and C. Probably better looking. Looks like your slot is filled fgt, go kill yourself.

Pro tip: %99 of the sh*t I say is not to be taken seriously, but again when I say fly is gay THAT DUDE IS GAY
You owe me a new keyboard, asshole.