elpmis' "pro tips" a guide to better posting and ...

Drool-Boy said:
Just for that, Im returning the pneumatic orbital scalp-waxer I was gonna give you for christmas.
I guess that means I'll have to return this 36" black dildo you asked for if we're not exchanging gifts anymore.

Pro tip : never admit to elpmis you think he's cool/funny, especially if you're a dude. He will PM you every day and tell you how cool he thinks you are, how you should hang out, will you spoon him, and send you pics of his junk. EVERY GORRAM DAY!

theacoustician said:
Pro tip : never admit to elpmis you think he's cool/funny, especially if you're a dude. He will PM you every day and tell you how cool he thinks you are, how you should hang out, will you spoon him, and send you pics of his junk. EVERY GORRAM DAY!

Im guess Im lucky he only sends me poo pics:wtf:

theacoustician said:
you can ask everyone on the forum, you're the only one I PM everyday :drool:

bahhahahaaa.. I have no hot pics, so I post this:

Breakfastlarge cling.jpg

elpmis said:
Pro tip: shawndavid doesn’t do drugs. Call me a liar, but he doesn’t. Think about it this way, when you write with your dominant hand your handwriting is normal, etc. But switch your pencil over to the other hand and write. It probably looks like sarcasmo’s handwriting now, right? This is my theory with shawndavid, he’ll post a little bit normally (with his hands), but late at night he starts posting with his FEET. i.e.

Normal shawndavid: Old Daft Punk is way better than the new stuff.

Shawndavid: Amy is really hot, can you believe I hit dat?

Feet shawndavid: iu.dmi xx de mxecrddrem clouds

OMFG!

I have yet to see this "feet writing;" must be why he gives me Ambien...