Election interest

And here I first read that as erection interests.

Sadly, I've not been paying any attention to the political state around here. I understand the Republicans are scared. But I think that is more on a national scale.

I still feel that individual votes are damned near meaningless. Only the different groups voting really matter.

What a total waste of a vote. You wanna tell the Republicans you're not happy with them? Write them a friggn letter. Your one little vote will tell them nothing on election day, other than you want Democrats in office. The Islamic fascists appreciate your vote tho. They'll be so glad to hear you helped put appeasers into office for them.

I'm quoting this just cause you said my vote was a waste. You also said it was a waste when I didn't vote. So the only time it isn't is when I vote in line with you?

edit: Islamic fascists. lol You have been bought and sold my friend.

I'm quoting this just cause you said my vote was a waste. You also said it was a waste when I didn't vote. So the only time it isn't is when I vote in line with you?

Wasteful.

The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem was a close personal friend of Hilter. Later on down the line, his protoge and one of his relatives Mohammed Abdel-Raouf Arafat al-Qudwa al-Husseini took over control of the Palestinian interests in the area under the PLO. You know him better as Yasser Arafat. Read the charter for the PLO. Look at the national emblem. Now compare that to the NSDAP charter and you'll see the imagry and text is oddly similar.

I think the Liberitarians are nuts too. They are all wacko. I hate having to vote for the lesser of evils all the time, but it seems that way. I'm just looking for the candidate that best supports the issues I'm in line with. Most of those this year happen to be democrats.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/1134AP_Candidates_Neckline.html

Its funny, until you try to think of the LP as a serious party.

aw jesus christ wheres the banging head against the wall smiley

Loretta_nall_campaign.jpg

:lol: vote nall, y'all

That is truly a hideous webpage. The colors changing in the background as you move the mouse makes me want to hurt someone.

honestly