Economy is soo bad that people can't afford food!

... That doesn't really work during summer. Or when schools are on break. Or when (stupid) school districts are switching to 4-day weeks...

of course. but I know PLENTY of parents who look at it like that. I mean, many of them don't GO BACK TO WORK in the fall, they just get their daycare back.

the WORST kids never miss a day. parents drop em off for their 2 free meals, and go back to sleep. they don't come to conferences, they don't come to open house, they don't make them do their homework, etc etc etc.

it really serves simply as daycare for them. with FREE FOOD!!!!!!

cradle robber.

pedobear.gif

I start marketing in Columbus, OH today!!!! If you know any businesses or residents who want a guaranteed 10% off there gas bill let me know. I can probably swing some other discounts too depending on usage.

Everyone would want a guaranteed 10% off their bill. Now regarding contacts, I wouldn't be able to give you any as my company is leasing a building and that company pays the utilities so I don't know who to contact regarding that. (All I know is the company name is Triangle)

Wow... so much vitriol. I can understand being upset at people cheating the system, but what it comes down to is this:

How much fraud in the system will you tolerate if there is one person who is honestly using the government aid to recover from a bad situation? Do you really want to go to some down-on-their-luck family and say, "Sorry. Too many people are faking it, so you can't get a meal today?"

Wow... so much vitriol. I can understand being upset at people cheating the system, but what it comes down to is this:

How much fraud in the system will you tolerate if there is one person who is honestly using the government aid to recover from a bad situation? Do you really want to go to some down-on-their-luck family and say, "Sorry. Too many people are faking it, so you can't get a meal today?"

A liberal jew? Are you kidding me?

Hmm... 26 years old, average 13 years for female maturity divide by two generations = someone who is zero or negative in age.

I'm so confused.

No, no, he meant to say he dates girls that look like your grandma. Does that clear everything up?

Everyone would want a guaranteed 10% off their bill. Now regarding contacts, I wouldn't be able to give you any as my company is leasing a building and that company pays the utilities so I don't know who to contact regarding that. (All I know is the company name is Triangle)

True... If you ever need extra income let me know. You would be helping people and making money at the same time, its quite nice. We are always looking for reps that live in the area we are marketing just in case someone wants a walk-in. Basically you bring out a sheet that shows them how much they would have saved with us compared to what they paid without us. We have like a 98% customer retention and get about 20k a month in the winter/5k in the summer months for the last 6 years from work we did 6 years ago :D

Its rewarding! I still get thank you calls from customers about once every couple months or so.

True... If you ever need extra income let me know. You would be helping people and making money at the same time, its quite nice. We are always looking for reps that live in the area we are marketing just in case someone wants a walk-in. Basically you bring out a sheet that shows them how much they would have saved with us compared to what they paid without us. We have like a 98% customer retention and get about 20k a month in the winter/5k in the summer months for the last 6 years from work we did 6 years ago :D

Its rewarding! I still get thank you calls from customers about once every couple months or so.

scam!

pyramid scheme? me thinks so.

looking at those two fat chicks again, the one on the left apparently isn't wearing a bra and can somehow afford a prison tat but not food? hrm.