Economy is soo bad that people can't afford food!

They already have the build of lunch ladies.

I'd hate to be on a bus and one of those fat bitches wades over to the seat I'm in. I'd throw whatever food I had with me to the back of the bus to get them to move on.

I recommend she buys a bike. Granted, I'm not sure if they make one that has a weight limit that high.

Also, going without food for a month or year, wouldn't really be a bad thing for them, let their bodies eat off all the unnecessary fat they have accumulated.

Um, no. Some people genuinely need assistance.

Come on up to Maine and meet a hard working family, where EVERY member of the family works, they don't piss money away, but they still can't afford home heating oil!

Happens a lot up here sadly.

I was referring to the people taking advantage of the system.

As I said earlier: There are people who need and deserve assistance. The people in this article, and those like them, do not.

Come on up to Maine and meet a hard working family, where EVERY member of the family works, they don't piss money away, but they still can't afford home heating oil!

And for those people it's great. I've had a couple sisters and friends on WIC, it's a great program and I'm glad it's there for when it's needed by people (as well as the other government programs to assist when times are hard).

The problem stems from the ones who have no desire or want to actually try to take care of themselves and leech and completely live off the system.

While they are sitting around the house get your damn GED instead of watching Soaps.

But she doesn't have a car and doesn't know what public transportation is wahhhhhh.

Seriously, just beat these people with a bat or something.

I had my first job when I was 13. Took me a little over and hour to get their on public transpo. It's not that hard!

But she doesn't have a car and doesn't know what public transportation is wahhhhhh.

Seriously, just beat these people with a bat or something.

I had my first job when I was 13. Took me a little over and hour to get their on public transpo. It's not that hard!

They can't take the bus. That's for poor and smelly people.

And for those people it's great. I've had a couple sisters and friends on WIC, it's a great program and I'm glad it's there for when it's needed by people (as well as the other government programs to assist when times are hard).

The problem stems from the ones who have no desire or want to actually try to take care of themselves and leech and completely live off the system.

Your sister didn't need to be on WIC. She screwed the system.

There, I said it. Feels good man.

"A team of 5 men went into the crevasse in search of the lost hikers. In additon to finding the hikers , the search team also turned up the following:

3 packmules
a buick with 1973 tags on it
18 copies of "Atlas Shrugged"
a burger king
a bulldozer with a broken scoop
83 cents in change
and jimmy hoffas wallet.

The remaining depths of the crevasse have not been explored due to air pressures differentials."

Do they sleep? Yes? Then they could be working more.