Early morning F ups

Pandora said:
another story because? Because he doesn't want her to see him peeing? ....but he does want you to see him pee? :confused:

i just mean that when munchkins come around, it's a lot more difficult to keep the door closed. first, it's because they are too young to leave unattended, then it's because they are curious and you're potty training them, then it's because they can open the door by themselves, and no matter how many times you tell them you need your privacy, they refuse to leave or leave the door open on their way out. :lol:

SpangeMonkee said:
I'm not keen on seeing anyone pee or being watched.

me neither, but it's not a big deal to me, either. i always prefer to go privately, but it's not a big deal if my husband or my child come in. it happens.

Thorn Bird said:
me neither, but it's not a big deal to me, either. i always prefer to go privately, but it's not a big deal if my husband or my child come in. it happens.

The only time I don't mind people in the bathroom with me is when it's an emergency. Especially if they are as good of a nurse as you. ;) :heart:

Edit: Tho I do get a chuckle thinking about the time Spangette almost opened the door on me. Beatings for anyone else who tries it tho!!

Last edited:
i wanted to watch my friend pee. his hole was under the tip, if you will.

he never let me, and now i don't have the chance. :lol:

Pandora said:
Why would I want to be seen at my worst? Is it that hard to understand? :wtf:

Well, kinda. If there's anyone that you shouldn't feel uncomfortable around being seen at your worst, it should be your husband (or wife). i dunno. It just doesn't compute with me I guess.

Knyte and I don't watch each other pee either. Haylee on the other hand is a completely different story, she is in the bathroom with me all the time while I'm going. Knyte won't let her in with him though. She just sits and knocks on the door the entire time he's in there.

Heh, look at what I did... All these replies.

I grew up with a family that believes that as long as they can't see your privates, it's ok to pee pretty much anywhere. For me that means trees larger than 1.5" in diameter are good to go.

Funny anecdote about peeing outside. One of my old bar buddies and I always used to crash at his house (because it was closest to the bar). We're outside smoking when the 7th pitcher of beer kicks in to both of us at the same time. We step to opposite sides of a chest high boxwood and let fly.

We were too drunk to realize that we were peeing straight through the bush onto each other's shoes...

I don't care who I pee in front of, I don't even close the door most of the time anymore. But d*mn if I don't have hiney so shy it's agoraphobic. I can't poo if I think anyone can even hear the slightest peep...

bast_imret said:
Well, kinda. If there's anyone that you shouldn't feel uncomfortable around being seen at your worst, it should be your husband (or wife). i dunno. It just doesn't compute with me I guess.

If circumstances required it I wouldn't be uncomfortable. I've been in the bathroom with other people peeing before. But as long as I have a choice I'm going to clothes the door. There's a lot of things that I want to share with my husband, but pee isn't one of them. :lol: So if it isn't necessary, then I see no reason for it.

Pandora said:
If circumstances required it I wouldn't be uncomfortable. I've been in the bathroom with other people peeing before. But as long as I have a choice I'm going to clothes the door. There's a lot of things that I want to share with my husband, but pee isn't one of them. :lol: So if it isn't necessary, then I see no reason for it.
CLOTHES THE DOOR PEOPLE

kekeke