Early morning F ups

Pandora said:
:lol:

Everyone pees in the shower. Peeing on or in front of another person is a different story. I've never even seen my husband pee, much less had him pee on me (that I know of).

i can say that i've never ever peed in the shower. am i missing something?

Pandora said:

Everyone pees in the shower. Peeing on or in front of another person is a different story. I've never even seen my husband pee, much less had him pee on me (that I know of).
you're missin' out - theac's pee felt really good on my chest

I'm always tired. I did send the word dicks instead of docks to the big guy at our largest customer. He just sent back "That is some Type-o". I wish I could remeber the context cause that made it even worse

Pandora said:

Bast and I have peed in front of each other plenty of times. But not on each other, Thank God

Last edited:
reverendsaintjay said:
Not many people will admit to it (especially on a public forum such as this), but I, like most, pee in the shower every once and a while.

About 6 weeks ago I had to be at work at a truly ungodly hour, requiring me to be up and in the shower well before I would even think of being awake normally. About 4 minutes into the shower my bladder catches up to the rest of me and starts cajoling for the morning purge. I let loose only to remember that my GF is not only showering with me but yeah, she's standing right in front of me.

This is why we take separate showers now. This is also why I keep a cup near the faucet just in case I ever have to rinse shampoo out of my eyes after being thrown bodily from the tub again.

Fly will just pee on me... then see how high up on my chest... neck... chin he can get it.

kiwi said:
I haven't either, and I think I'm ok with missing out on whatever we are missing out on.

Whhhhaat? You two are crazy! I pee in the shower every morning, call me nasty.. but why waste the few gallons of water for the toilet when you can just go in the shower.

April23 said:
Whhhhaat? You two are crazy! I pee in the shower every morning, call me nasty.. but why waste the few gallons of water for the toilet when you can just go in the shower.
What if the toilet goes to the septic tank and the shower drains into a drywell right outside the window? WHAT THEN?!

Also, eyeball licking = cool, cutting = cool, watersports = nasty.

FlamingGlory said:
What if the toilet goes to the septic tank and the shower drains into a drywell right outside the window? WHAT THEN?!

Then you move to someplace with some goddamned sewage infrastructure you you backwards fucking troglodyte.

Ten thousand years of civilization and you're still basically shitting in a hole in front of your house. Bah!

Screw wasting water on flushing a toilet, I just pop a squat in the front yard while reading the morning newspaper. Free fertilizer FTW.

Honestly though, I don't get Pandora/theac's weirdness about being in the bathroom while the other is peeing. Not wanting to be in the bathroom while pooping I can understand, cause no one wants to be in the same room when Pandora's dropping a load, peeeeew! :fly: But it's just peeing. wtf?

spange and i pee in front of each other all the time. it's not even something we blink at anymore. it's not something we do on purpose, either, but it happens. it's not a big deal at all.

bast_imret said:
Screw wasting water on flushing a toilet, I just pop a squat in the front yard while reading the morning newspaper. Free fertilizer FTW.

Honestly though, I don't get Pandora/theac's weirdness about being in the bathroom while the other is peeing. Not wanting to be in the bathroom while pooping I can understand, cause no one wants to be in the same room when Pandora's dropping a load, peeeeew! :fly: But it's just peeing. wtf?

We just like some mystery/privacy in our relationship, that's all. I don't even like it when our pets are in the bathroom when I'm on the toilet. The just sit there and stare at me.....it's weird.

Pandora said:
We just like some mystery/privacy in our relationship, that's all. I don't even like it when our pets are in the bathroom when I'm on the toilet. The just sit there and stare at me.....it's weird.

peeing is a mystery? What, you don't know where it comes out? Here's a hint it comes out theac's pee hole:fly:

or at least I hope it does . . .

Our cats don't stare at us, they come in and rub on our legs and demand scratchin cause they know that they have us sitting there with no place to go, lol.

bast_imret said:
peeing is a mystery? What, you don't know where it comes out? Here's a hint it comes out theac's pee hole:fly:

or at least I hope it does . . .

Our cats don't stare at us, they come in and rub on our legs and demand scratchin cause they know that they have us sitting there with no place to go, lol.

Don't be dumb. I just don't care to see him taking a piss. There's nothing sexy about peeing. Maybe it's silly and superficial, but I just don't want my husband to see me while I'm excreeting waste products from my body. I don't even like him in there when I'm hugging the toilet and might acutally need him to hold my hair or something. Why would I want to be seen at my worst? Is it that hard to understand? :wtf: