Early morning F ups

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
Early this morning in a huge conference call I said "suppository" instead of depository by mistake when talking about databases. But not a single person laughed, I'm wondering if I managed to slip it by with no one noticing. But man o' man I was embarassed, I had to act like I didn't do anything.

I blame not getting much sleep last night. :fly:

Ever fuck up in the morning because you're tired too?

edit: I'll let you all know if I get the pink slip later.

I only posted in this thread because I hate *1* you *2* :haaay:

1. When
2. Treat my asshole that way.

no, they noticed. they just weren't sure if that's really what they heard, and they didn't want to be the first to laugh/say anything. so what happened was...everyone missed what you said after that because they were too busy going, "did he really say that? was i hearing things? maybe my hearing's going out. maybe i should make an appointment to get it checked. i'll ask wifey to do that. i wonder if she's screwing the plumber right now instead of going to the grocery store like she said she was. maybe i should call her. or i could call that hot ass i've been hitting while 'working late.' yeah, maybe i should work late tonight. i probably need to anyway. i need to get this deposit worked out. did he really say suppository?"

ERage said:
cocaine is a wonderful thing *sniff*

The ONLY thing that keeps my job bearable.

onion_news349.jpg

Thorn Bird said:
no, they noticed. they just weren't sure if that's really what they heard, and they didn't want to be the first to laugh/say anything. so what happened was...everyone missed what you said after that because they were too busy going, "did he really say that? was i hearing things? maybe my hearing's going out. maybe i should make an appointment to get it checked. i'll ask wifey to do that. i wonder if she's screwing the plumber right now instead of going to the grocery store like she said she was. maybe i should call her. or i could call that hot ass i've been hitting while 'working late.' yeah, maybe i should work late tonight. i probably need to anyway. i need to get this deposit worked out. did he really say suppository?"
hahah you're probably right

Sarcasmo said:
The ONLY thing that keeps my job bearable.

onion_news349.jpg
that man sure has to get close to the mirror to blow that snot rocket

wait a minute, is he ....

HE IS BLOWING COKE?

OMFG

elpmis said:
that man sure has to get close to the mirror to blow that snot rocket

wait a minute, is he ....

HE IS BLOWING COKE?

OMFG

He has very powerful suction through his nose. The next pic in that sequence was the mirror smacking him in the face.

elpmis said:
Early this morning in a huge conference call I said "suppository" instead of depository by mistake when talking about databases.

Where the tongue slips, it speaks the truth.
Irish Proverb