Eagles sing a dog murdering bag of flaming dog poo AND DOGS

I meant debt, not dues. Murdering humans is illegal unless instructed by a military official. It's all semantics. I break the law all the time.

As I said, I don't condone killing or hurting animals. If I read the details of the case I would probably have a hard time looking at the dude, but it is what it is.

I think you're misusing the straw man fallacy.

saying he paid his dues becuase he's down 100 million and thats a harsher penalty than any normal person would pay is complete bullshit. he made his choices, he had more to lose, that's his own fault. its not like the gov't fined him 100mil, thats just the business he was in and he fucked his business up.

as for hunting and fishing, unless you're a complete vegan living soley off of 100% fruits and veges, you're a hippocrit. there's a big difference between killing an animal for food and torturing animals for shits and giggles.

Last edited:
as for hunting and fishing, unless you're a complete vegan living soley off of 100% fruits and veges, you're a hippocrit. there's a big difference between killing an animal for food and torturing animals for shits and giggles.

I said for sport. Let me reiterate, I do not condone animal abuse.

We can add circumcisions to the list of inhumane treatment but they're legal. If you're Jewish you say, "Hey, let's get a bunch of Mylar balloons and Manischewitz and have a briss!" Babies seem to have a great time when part of their wangs get cut off.

edit

Why not delve into horse and dog racing?

Last edited:
i hate the double standards this forum offers

caring about animals is the result of having a fantastic childhood of horseback riding and other bollox

half of you don't give a fuck about human life, which should be valued 100% more than that of any animal

Fact is, he's a ghetto thug and always will be. He had his "big break" by kicking ass in football and being a pretty good QB. He knew what he was doing was wrong, but surrounded himself w/ shady people, gambling, abusing dogs, and just over all being a bad human He deserves to lose every cent that he has because of it.(from endorsements not take all his money away) No one wants to buy the shoes of a guy that would drown your dog. IMO these guys let "keeping it real" stop them from being who they could be. I mean just look at T.O. No one in the league could touch his level of fitness, but he let's his pre-Madonna attitude get in the way. It's happened so many times. Hell look at Dennis Rodman. Only person I've seen be a complete shit head and not let it effect his game ( other than stabbing a team mate w/ scissors) is Michael Irvin.

Also the day he went to prison he bought a 100k S class and drove it to turn him self in. Nice biz move jerk off :)

Last edited:
I meant debt, not dues. Murdering humans is illegal unless instructed by a military official. It's all semantics. I break the law all the time.

As I said, I don't condone killing or hurting animals. If I read the details of the case I would probably have a hard time looking at the dude, but it is what it is.

I think you're misusing the straw man fallacy.
Same deal, debt due, I thought it was a saying or something.

Murder is always illegal. Killing on the other hand, varies. Semantics is VERY FUCKING IMPORTANT. The word semantics MEANS significant. :lol:

Yeah yeah I got you dont like killing animals, most people dont. There is a huge difference between killing an animal, and torturing it for money. If he was eating the dogs, I really wouldnt care, actually I dont even think it's illegal. Semantics, still important.

You equated growing up in a family that hunts or w/e and growing up in a family that bets on dog fights as equivalent and dismissed the latter as morally equivalent to the former and dismissed both as distasteful but equal. I was saying that it's illegal no matter what you believe, so it skipped over the question of legality by equating with something that is legal... I despise proofreading because some of the fallacies manifest so vaguely.

I said for sport. Let me reiterate, I do not condone animal abuse.

We can add circumcisions to the list of inhumane treatment but they're legal. If you're Jewish you say, "Hey, let's get a bunch of Mylar balloons and Manischewitz and have a briss!" Babies seem to have a great time when part of their wangs get cut off.

edit

Why not delve into horse and dog racing?
Dog racing is illegal in a lot of places. Horses actually get treated pretty well, it's a whole other culture compared to dogs (there are of course exceptions.)

You keep throwing up random examples of things. I'm gonna assume you're drunk or something.

Fact is, he's a ghetto thug and always will be. He had his "big break" by kicking ass in football and being a pretty good QB. He knew what he was doing was wrong, but surrounded himself w/ shady people, gambling, abusing dogs, and just over all being a bad human He deserves to lose every cent that he has because of it.(from endorsements not take all his money away) No one wants to buy the shoes of a guy that would drown your dog. IMO these guys let "keeping it real" stop them from being who they could be. I mean just look at T.O. No one in the league could touch his level of fitness, but he let's his pre-Madonna attitude get in the way. It's happened so many times. Hell look at Dennis Rodman. Only person I've seen be a complete shit head and not let it effect his game ( other than stabbing a team mate w/ scissors) is Michael Irvin.

Also the day he went to prison he bought a 100k S class and drove it to turn him self in. Nice biz move jerk off :)
Prima Donna... it means "first lady", Madonna is equiv to Notre Dame, my/our lady.

Other than that I agree.

Ah thanks, I've never really spelled it out before so I just took a stab at it.

Edited :) I was shooting for a vain or undisciplined person who finds it difficult to work under direction or as part of a team

Last edited:
Ah thanks, I've never really spelled it out before so I just took a stab at it.

Edited :) I was shooting for a vain or undisciplined person who finds it difficult to work under direction or as part of a team
It's interesting that you found a homophone in 2 languages that is also a false friend.

I find the Eagles extremely overrated. Most of their music puts me right to sleep.

You know that is what I thought when I saw this too, and then I thought of someone playing hotel california while chopping someone else up, a la american psycho.

i hate the double standards this forum offers

caring about animals is the result of having a fantastic childhood of horseback riding and other bollox

half of you don't give a fuck about human life, which should be valued 100% more than that of any animal

I know you are baiting me.

A life is a life is a life. In the grand scheme of things we really don't matter that much.

I agree that Vick has paid more than any normal person would in the same situation.

But he is still fucked up for what he did. He lost all respect.

When dogs fight in the wild, are there hippies running around crying? Dogs like to fight. It's what they do. They're fighters. Vick merely gave them a controlled environment in which to unleash their rage. He should be given an award for making sure those psychotic furbags were off the street.

When dogs fight in the wild, are there hippies running around crying? Dogs like to fight. It's what they do. They're fighters. Vick merely gave them a controlled environment in which to unleash their rage. He should be given an award for making sure those psychotic furbags were off the street.

Oh you silly goose; it isn't about dog fighting as much as it is the cruelty behind it to train these dogs to be vicious killers.

Oh you silly goose; it isn't about dog fighting as much as it is the cruelty behind it to train these dogs to be vicious killers.

training? they've known how forever

3208615891_d4397faa1e.jpg