Eagles sing a dog murdering bag of flaming dog poo AND DOGS

He paid his price. It's a cultural difference. None of us would pay so dearly. The dude was at Leavenworth for crissax...

I love animals, but totally agree. It's kinda like how retards can't be put to death because we think they can't understand the crime. Yeah, or something.

PUSH HERE TO DISPENSE GRAVY

He paid his price. It's a cultural difference. None of us would pay so dearly. The dude was at Leavenworth for crissax...

I agree with this.

... then the image of them electrocuting the dogs and throwing weaker dogs to the fighting dogs for practice come to mind and I start to get emotional again.

Fucking BULLSHIT.

You do a crime it effects the jobs you can get. If you have a felony you can't vote, rent a nice apt, get an alright job.

I have a DWI that's almost 5 years old. It was a mistake that I learned from and I don't drink and drive any longer. I've paid my fines, did my CS and paid $1000 a year for the last few years to keep my Lic. Still it keeps me from getting some jobs. He should not get any special treatment. You can call it cultural differences, the man was rich he just decided to be a shit head and ignored having any class. I hope he chokes on a dick :)

Fucking BULLSHIT.

You do a crime it effects the jobs you can get. If you have a felony you can't vote, rent a nice apt, get an alright job.

I have a DWI that's almost 5 years old. It was a mistake that I learned from and I don't drink and drive any longer. I've paid my fines, did my CS and paid $1000 a year for the last few years to keep my Lic. Still it keeps me from getting some jobs. He should not get any special treatment. You can call it cultural differences, the man was rich he just decided to be a shit head and ignored having any class. I hope he chokes on a dick :)

Okay I agree with this too. :lol:

Anyone else have an opinion I can agree with? Gravy?

Ah him. I dont give a shit about culture, that shit has been illegal well before he was born. Poor doggies.

Doesnt really say much for the state of the NFL >.>

Lots of things are illegal. I don't agree with harming animals, I am saying that there are many things that people see growing up that are deeply ingrained in them as acceptable. If you support fishing or hunting for sport or have family who does you are equally as wrong in my eyes as if you dogfight. It's all based on a given society's rules.

What would fly get if he started fighting his prized cat collection? To which detention facility would he be sent?

I doubt he'd lose this:

experts estimate that Vick will lose around $100 million in a combination of lost sponsorship, salary and now his signing bonus.*

The kid paid his dues.

*http://www.nowpublic.com/cost-michael-vicks-guilty-plea

Lots of things are illegal. I don't agree with harming animals, I am saying that there are many things that people see growing up that are deeply ingrained in them as acceptable. If you support fishing or hunting for sport or have family who does you are equally as wrong in my eyes as if you dogfight. It's all based on a given society's rules.

What would fly get if he started fighting his prized cat collection? To which detention facility would he be sent?

I doubt he'd lose this:

The kid paid his dues.

*http://www.nowpublic.com/cost-michael-vicks-guilty-plea
Yeah, and the law is the specific social contract of what is and isnt acceptable. I dont care about philosophy, dog fighting is illegal, fishing isnt. Straw men make better fires...

You dont 'pay your dues,' you have a reputation and it's permanent. 'Paying your dues' is NOT an excuse for fucking up. Sorry doesnt cut it etc.