Eagles sing a dog murdering bag of flaming dog poo AND DOGS

I had to have all of my cat's teeth removed last week. :( I sent him in for a cleaning and he came back with 8 missing molars.

charliesmall.jpg

Vicious. Slayer of shoes.

I agree that he has done his time.

It's American Football. Who the fuck cares who plays the game? It's a sport.

i hate the double standards this forum offers

caring about animals is the result of having a fantastic childhood of horseback riding and other bollox

half of you don't give a fuck about human life, which should be valued 100% more than that of any animal

i've thought about this one for a bit, and decided there's alot of fuckin scum out there. there's plenty of animals i'd place above certain humans.

that said, it's a very select group of like 3 billion humans. all the rest i'd definity place above any animal.

Everyone's an armchair saint.

there's a certain moral line that's been declining ever since adam and eve, vick still managed to go so far across it that people could no longer see him.

fighting pitts is one thing, electrocuting them, hanging them, etc. for shits and giggles is what got everyone so pissed off.

and fyi: several states still have hanging as a method of execution that can be chosen by whoever received the death penalty if they want it.

the disgusting part about this whole thing is people still think vick is a QB when he's nothing more than a glorified running back. i think the eagles realize this and that's what position we'll see him in.

All I know is that this is going to lead to a fun to watch drama story. Donovan can't make through a single season without having some sort of fall out with the team. If Vick is his backup they might just finally push Donovan's ass out the door if he tries his usual bitch fest.

McNabb went to college here, he pulled the same stuff every year. Always in the paper around football season. This is why I like Div III and shit, they dont get tuition breaks to play sports or scholarships. It's just people who like playing.

All I know is that this is going to lead to a fun to watch drama story. Donovan can't make through a single season without having some sort of fall out with the team. If Vick is his backup they might just finally push Donovan's ass out the door if he tries his usual bitch fest.

cause Vick has shown himself to be such an outstanding leader and the perfect person to bank your football franchise on :lol:

as much as i believe in people having the opportunity to change, and people honestly doing so, i just wonder if MV's "change" has been in reaction to the money he lost and now has a chance to make back.

i don't know how i feel about this.

as much as i believe in people having the opportunity to change, and people honestly doing so, i just wonder if MV's "change" has been in reaction to the money he lost and now has a chance to make back.

i don't know how i feel about this.

Does it matter? The punishment was doled out to augment change. If it works then it works.