Dumbazz Slang

I hate it when Shawn tells me I play with my asshole. I'm not joking. Example:
"I have been sitting here waiting for you while you finger your asshole all night..."

I'm totally not kidding - If I never hear it again it will be too soon.

"it is what it is" (no shit)
"it's time for you to start getting ready..."

There are more, I just can't think of them right now.

Oh... I hate in text messages when people type 2marrow. Maybe it's 2morrow. I don't know but that annoys me.

Whoops

I hate it when Shawn tells me I play with my asshole. I'm not joking. Example:
"I have been sitting here waiting for you while you finger your asshole all night..."

It's true. It began as "playing with your ass" and then just spiraled downward with the increased frequency of her tardiness.

One hour...two hours...one night she showed up at around midnight when I was at the joint waiting for her at 9:30.

The funniest thing about her posting this is the fact that she completely disregards the fact that I'm sitting around fucking waiting for her while she's out diddling her ass.

If you want me to stop saying it then show up when you're supposed to, Polly Prissy Pants:rolleyes:

It's true. It began as "playing with your ass" and then just spiraled downward with the increased frequency of her tardiness.

One hour...two hours...one night she showed up at around midnight when I was at the joint waiting for her at 9:30.

The funniest thing about her posting this is the fact that she completely disregards the fact that I'm sitting around fucking waiting for her while she's out diddling her ass.

If you want me to stop saying it then show up when you're supposed to, Polly Prissy Pants:rolleyes:

Is she getting worse? Is that even possible? :mind explodes: