Dumbazz Slang

Shalimar

Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.minglemixx.com
Marklar
₥0
so, i know I'm guilty of butchering the english language plenty on this board. honestly, this isn't any kind of doctoral thesis so I don't worry about it too much. but..

what have you heard that bugs you?

what do you think is just f'ing retarded?

i'm ridiculously tired of the saying "that's what's up." depending on your friends, maybe they don't say that. it's kind of just an affirmation, akin to "yes" or "fa sho" (which i do like). but you (well, I) hear it so much.

another pet peeve is "what happened?" as in "Hey man, can you hand me that beer?"

"What happened?"

"nothing happened, i asked you to hand me something."

or

"Nothing HAPPENED, i SAID something."

:fly: i know, coming from me.

there for a long time, everybody i knew was talking like nelly (hometown st louis) and everything was "errthing".

i also got "dirty" from nelly, like, "what's up dirty?" :fly:

or lots of people snoop dogg it up, "we was skizzaird at the hizzaunted hizzouse."

iono.. maybe it's all hip hop references and you've never heard any of this crap.

yeah...i've heard none of those terms. that said, i don't get out much, and the people i see everyday are the expensive soccer moms.

haven't heard anything lately that's really bothered me at all. i have a habit of overusing some phrases, but it only bothers me when I do it, not so much when others do.

I've posted this before in a similar thread, and here it is again.

523473a01cb5056b.jpg

I guess it's just mispronunciation. My bad.

did you see what I did there?

edit: shit, flynavy already threw out "my bad". oh well, I tried.

Last edited:
Double negatives, ain't, and other grammatical errors.

I say "got" in my sentences too much, trying to weed that word out. Sounds hillbilly-ish.

...but then again, I could care less.