Dumbazz Slang

".... you know what I'm saying?"

Yes, I know what you are saying, because you just said it. Wow!

edit: (as george carlin said in one of his routines) ".... I heard that!"
Yes, of course you heard that, because I'm standing right next to you. I'm going to move over here....

No offence.

But I have to agree with this one. Nothing is more irritating than watching some US show and constantly hearing "You know what I'm saying?" or "Nameen?"

Man, it's like some people can't string together complete sentences without throwing a few "You know what I'm saying"s or "Nameen?"s in there.

Dude, if I didn't know what the hell you were saying I would have made it a point to tell you.

Them "Yesterday I went down to the shop to go buy some new..."

Me "Stop....What are you saying?"

sorry for my mini rant, but that just really irritates me.

No offence.

But I have to agree with this one. Nothing is more irritating than watching some US show and constantly hearing "You know what I'm saying?" or "Nameen?"

Man, it's like some people can't string together complete sentences without throwing a few "You know what I'm saying"s or "Nameen?"s in there.

Dude, if I didn't know what the hell you were saying I would have made it a point to tell you.

It is freaking annoying, who put these dumbfucks on American television? :tard:

"you'ins" is also a PA thing. it replaces "ya'll" in the south. as if "ya'll" isn't sufficient. hahahahaha

Nothing is as bad as the Baltimore term for this expression: yous. I hate that. In fact, listening to Baltimore slang is less pleasant than having bleeding ears. We warsh our hair with the wuter from the zinc. Ugh.

I also can't stand people who eat scrimp or go to the liberry.

:mad:

y'all is spelled with the apostrophe after the y, not the a

it is a contraction of "you" and "all"

it's not "ya all" it's "you all"

y'all, not ya'll

No offence.

Hey, you should feel lucky and privileged to be able to watch Gray's Anatomy.

What is that show about anyway? I can't even bring myself to watch the commercials without muting the TV.

edit: Please do not really give me a description or explanation. I don't care.

Nothing is as bad as the Baltimore term for this expression: yous. I hate that. In fact, listening to Baltimore slang is less pleasant than having bleeding ears. We warsh our hair with the wuter from the zinc. Ugh.

I also can't stand people who eat scrimp or go to the liberry.

Hey hon, let's have a Natty Bo and watch the O's:p

No offence.

In addition to that, I hate when they say "You feel me?"