Baby Dry Spell

TuhMollie

Lot's Salty Wife
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
That's so wonderful! New love is always great. I think we should all fall in love as often as possible and never be afraid of it. Just think of how lucky you are right now. So many people are lonely.

:heart:

the feeling of 'falling in l0ve' is so amazing... i swear to you last month i was like: i will never find someone..:( i will never have that connection i once did with my ex :( woe is meeeeeeeeeee :(
and then BAM...

he speaks spanish to me and i fucking love it...PS: HE'S A FILTHY PUERTO RICAN. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Only if she's mrs. Right-In-My-Crosshairs. The Double-X chromosome is a curse on mankind.

Well if you would stop cougar hunting and catch 'em while they're naive you'd have what you want. :fly:

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
Well if you would stop cougar hunting and catch 'em while they're naive you'd have what you want. :fly:

See I'm the opposite. I tasted young blood a couple of times and holy fuck I hated it. Nothing annoys me more than a girl who doesn't know ANYTHING! I like women with a bit of experience and who know what they want.

tre

My favorite chef is Mike Rowave
Oct 15, 2004
igloo
See I'm the opposite. I tasted young blood a couple of times and holy fuck I hated it. Nothing annoys me more than a girl who doesn't know ANYTHING! I like women with a bit of experience and who know what they want.

yup, works for me - my wife is a few years older than me....

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
:heart:

the feeling of 'falling in l0ve' is so amazing... i swear to you last month i was like: i will never find someone..:( i will never have that connection i once did with my ex :( woe is meeeeeeeeeee :(
and then BAM...

he speaks spanish to me and i fucking love it...PS: HE'S A FILTHY PUERTO RICAN. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

It's all fun and games until you wake up one morning to find 20 of his illegal "cousin" asleep on your living room floor. ;)

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
But congrats on the man keeks! May he make you happy as long as you keep him around!

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
congrats indeed, kiki. I'm pretty much going through the same right now. feels great!

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
You're dating a filthy Puerto Rican that speaks Spanish to you?

scottish and swedish, has 3 degrees one of which is french, lived in france for a number of years, is really, really hot, a total blast to hang out with and would take a bullet for me. she's a keeper. :)