Baby Dry Spell

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
i think im falling for this guy.... and i really dont want to.. its too soon...
but dear gawd.... he is fucking amazing.:eek:

Remember... Everyone is amazing when you first fall for them. Just be true to yourself and let what happens happen.

TuhMollie

Lot's Salty Wife
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Just go with it... :) No reason to hold back being happy.
eee!! im sooooooooo happy... i never thought i would feel this way again... its only been a year since...

Have fun with it and don't worry about putting any type of relationship titles on it.
we are officially a couple :eek: we decided yesterday. lol felt like high school.

Remember... Everyone is amazing when you first fall for them. Just be true to yourself and let what happens happen.

you're so right :heart: and this is what scares me... i feel bad that i secretly question and doubt almost everything he says... but i think im so used to that from my exhusband... clearly im still traumatized. :fly:

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
Don't let your exhusband ruin this relationship. I mean, you can't hold it against the new Guy what the shit head did to you. Trust him until he gives you a reason not to... yay, so excited for you! :)

TuhMollie

Lot's Salty Wife
Nov 16, 2010
Currently Locked up: esposa
Don't let your exhusband ruin this relationship. I mean, you can't hold it against the new Guy what the shit head did to you. Trust him until he gives you a reason not to... yay, so excited for you! :)

i know.... i guess it just throws me off when he says the sweetest things to me... we honestly have INSANE chemistry..do waaaaaant

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
Houston
i know.... i guess it just throws me off when he says the sweetest things to me... we honestly have INSANE chemistry..do waaaaaant

He better treat you like you should be treated. :heart: You're so twitterpated! It's cute!

WfLEP.jpg