Baby Dry Spell

That's so wonderful! New love is always great. I think we should all fall in love as often as possible and never be afraid of it. Just think of how lucky you are right now. So many people are lonely.

:heart:

the feeling of 'falling in l0ve' is so amazing... i swear to you last month i was like: i will never find someone..:( i will never have that connection i once did with my ex :( woe is meeeeeeeeeee :(
and then BAM...

he speaks spanish to me and i fucking love it...PS: HE'S A FILTHY PUERTO RICAN. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Well if you would stop cougar hunting and catch 'em while they're naive you'd have what you want. :fly:

See I'm the opposite. I tasted young blood a couple of times and holy fuck I hated it. Nothing annoys me more than a girl who doesn't know ANYTHING! I like women with a bit of experience and who know what they want.

See I'm the opposite. I tasted young blood a couple of times and holy fuck I hated it. Nothing annoys me more than a girl who doesn't know ANYTHING! I like women with a bit of experience and who know what they want.

yup, works for me - my wife is a few years older than me....

:heart:

the feeling of 'falling in l0ve' is so amazing... i swear to you last month i was like: i will never find someone..:( i will never have that connection i once did with my ex :( woe is meeeeeeeeeee :(
and then BAM...

he speaks spanish to me and i fucking love it...PS: HE'S A FILTHY PUERTO RICAN. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

It's all fun and games until you wake up one morning to find 20 of his illegal "cousin" asleep on your living room floor. ;)

But congrats on the man keeks! May he make you happy as long as you keep him around!

You're dating a filthy Puerto Rican that speaks Spanish to you?

scottish and swedish, has 3 degrees one of which is french, lived in france for a number of years, is really, really hot, a total blast to hang out with and would take a bullet for me. she's a keeper. :)