Dr Laura

I have no idea who she is but based on the stuff in this thread, I'd probably disagree with her on most issues. I'm going to hell according to her anyway apparently :p

Fake Edit: I still hate Dr Laura though.

Edit: The main reason Knyte and I hang out with all you heathens is to make ourselves look better. :fly:

:fly:

Shawn has a cousin who saved himself for marrige and I swear at their wedding during their first dance it looked like he was going to hump her right there on the dance floor.

He also said Shawn was a sinner.

More Tampons who, according to Dr. Laura are living in sin. We are reformed sinners BTW.

Oh, and for the record how in the hell can you marry someone without knowing how to live with them first? Just my opinion but i think you got to try on the jeans before you buy them. :tard:

You're comparing shawn to jeans? I've always thought of him as slacks.

Not necessarily, remember, Knyte and I didn't live together before marriage, neither did either of our parents or grandparents and they are all going on many years of marriage.

Oddly enough, I think I heard a study recently that showed living together or not before marriage was irrelevant to a successful relationship. But one can make a study say anything...

Oddly enough, I think I heard a study recently that showed living together or not before marriage was irrelevant to a successful relationship. But one can make a study say anything...

Haven't they also shown there is a massive correlation between divorces and living in America. :D

Now, if only they could show a direct connection with not getting a divorce and being happy. (Not that I think getting a divorce can make you happy, either.)

Haven't they also shown there is a massive correlation between divorces and living in America. :D

Now, if only they could show a direct connection with not getting a divorce and being happy. (Not that I think getting a divorce can make you happy, either.)

Getting a divorce could never make Knyte happy, he wouldn't be able to have sex with me but would still have to pay alimony and child support.

Funny you should say this...

`snip`

Remember the inverse ratio between intelligence and religious beliefs...

`snip`

Something like 40 out of 46 studies done last century showed an inverse relation between intelligence and religion.

This tightly wound material explodes when introduced to something that doesn't share its opinion.

What is PANDORA?

jeopardy-starting-board.gif