Dr Laura

www.drlaura.com

Sorry - her program is only on XM uless you subscribe to her monthly steaming poscast bullshit. One night in a fog of Ambien and Wine I thought I would purchase one of her books online. I'm not giving the title because you all will laugh. Seriously, it's bad.

She's a female Dr. Phil with a bitchy attitude - somehow I keep listening though.

She believes that anyone who lives with their S.O before being married is a "shacker-uper" horrible human being who is going to hell. If you get a divorce and you don't have kids you're a complete asshole, but at least you won't burn for it. You get a divorce and you have kids you are to never date agian (until the child is at least 18) and you are an even bigger asshole who will burn.

Yes, she is Jewish.

Is it true that she realy was wild at one time??

I am going to use the book in our new firepit we just got. I am sure Shawn will have no problem on turning it over to me for the proper use. :fly:

Sorry - her program is only on XM uless you subscribe to her monthly steaming poscast bullshit. One night in a fog of Ambien and Wine I thought I would purchase one of her books online. I'm not giving the title because you all will laugh. Seriously, it's bad.

I am going to use the book in our new firepit we just got. I am sure Shawn will have no problem on turning it over to me for the proper use. :fly:

...What?

No it just looked like you fucked up the quotes or something... Who are you anyway?

More Tampons who, according to Dr. Laura are living in sin. We are reformed sinners BTW.

Oh, and for the record how in the hell can you marry someone without knowing how to live with them first? Just my opinion but i think you got to try on the jeans before you buy them. :tard:

So you were living in sin at my house!!!!

More Tampons who, according to Dr. Laura are living in sin. We are reformed sinners BTW.

Oh, and for the record how in the hell can you marry someone without knowing how to live with them first? Just my opinion but i think you got to try on the jeans before you buy them. :tard:

he's one of them tampa boys
word

Marriage isnt always about companionship. Hate to sound cynical but convience, legal status, money, etc. are all reasons as well.

Not necessarily, remember, Knyte and I didn't live together before marriage, neither did either of our parents or grandparents and they are all going on many years of marriage.

Fake Edit: I still hate Dr Laura though.

Edit: The main reason Knyte and I hang out with all you heathens is to make ourselves look better. :fly: