Double standard

It's not a double standard. If a man has a pretend pussy he's a loser, that's why the woman runs. Men who can actually get sex don't need such aids, nobody I've ever dated needed tools like that, because they could get real women instead.

and almost any woman can walk out their front door and reel a guy in to pleasure them in a matter of minutes, yet zillions of women have vibes, dildos, etc...you do know what a double standard is, right?

I know what a double standard is, but when a woman has a sex toy do men view her as being desperate or a loser? No, they think it's hot. If a man told me he had a fleshlight or something similar I'd be like 'cya' because I just think it's sad.

Why does it have to be a double standard on the behalf of the woman? :rolleyes:

It's not my problem that men are obsessed with sex and think a woman with sex toys is hot. From my experience the women I know with lots of toys are overweight and can't hold on to a man for more than 2 minutes. Maybe thinking with your head could be advised.

And it's not a double standard when it's just a different way of thinking. Double standard would be like "I want my man to open a door for me, but I wouldn't do that for him or anyone else" not 'men who secretly hide their sex toys are desperate and sad. It's just a matter of opinion based on experience. :wtf:

:waw:

you are fitting the double standard to a t

edit: you just said it's sexy for a woman but loserish for a man...what don't you get here?

And it's not a double standard when it's just a different way of thinking. Double standard would be like "I want my man to open a door for me, but I wouldn't do that for him or anyone else" not 'men who secretly hide their sex toys are desperate and sad. It's just a matter of opinion based on experience. :wtf:

Dude... You just said exactly what he said.

:waw:

you are fitting the double standard to a t

edit: you just said it's sexy for a woman but loserish for a man...what don't you get here?

Actually I said women with such things usually are single and overweight, if that != loser then tell me what does. And what I don't get is what men projecting the image of sexy if you have sex toys has to do with the general fact that men with sex toys are losers. Men who have tons of toys are losers, pretty factual rite? It's your perogative if you want to see women in the same situation in a different light. Nothing to do with standards.