Double standard

Having it happen while watching football isn't exactly recommended though. One poorly timed leap to the feet to cheer can ruin your whole day.

I saw a video the other day of this sexy skinny little 19 year italian bird who was able to give a footjob, a handjob, and a blowjob all at the same time to the same person.

:drool:

It was magical.
see, stuff like this on the internet and knowing full well that plenty of nice, attractive men that are taken or not taken watch this and think it's amazing they've ever seen makes me feel terribly, horribly inadequate in that department.

I've almost gotten in car wrecks from road head...I love that shit

Note to self and others, when cruising down I-70 out of lookout mountain in colorado, avoid getting road head at all costs. Curvey mountain highways and 70 mile an hour speedlimits and road head do not mix, well, not well at least, unless the fear of death with your road head enhances the sensation, then by all mean, go at it.

see, stuff like this on the internet and knowing full well that plenty of nice, attractive men that are taken or not taken watch this and think it's amazing they've ever seen makes me feel terribly, horribly inadequate in that department.

Don't worry. For most of us, we only ever see it on the internet, and do not have the fortune of experiencing it first hand.

I mean, seriously, if guys worried about all the loud, screaming orgasms women have in tv and film, we would constantly be suffering from inadequacy issues too. ;P

I was thinking more of the freaking traffic on the HFB and how long it takes to cross that damn thing. Road head there would almost be the only way to tolerate it. :fly: