Tampa Dory does Dallas, Drool, Dave, Damon, Dan, Dharma ... but not Domon

I was in NY four times last year woman!!! I don't think I'll be going back there after that short engagement :fly:
Oh I know that. Unfortunately the times you were going I couldn't make it due to flight costs :( Thanks to mergers I now will be able to go back easier.

NYC is still a cool city to visit which is where I will be hopefully later this year once I schedule care for the kid.

Hello lovely distant friends and acquaintances @Sarcasmo @Mustard Dispenser

I am moving my American expeditions into cross-state sandwich purse smuggling further west in the months of March and April. I've arranged some lodging with the best hosts on the forum (Dave and Tim) and wanted to put out this public bulletin should any of you wish to say hello, leave the state to avoid me or ignore me completely.

I'll be arriving in Houston on 26th March or there abouts, going to NOLA at some point to get hammered on cocktails and then coming back to Houston and leaving the continent on 9th April or so.

YES YES YES.

Let me know about NOLA. Not entirely sure that I can go but may be able to...

Damn you woman. Looking at the dates the week before we'd have spring break. First part of April we have too much scheduled for the kiddo. Would love to go to NOLA :(

You know WHAT woman, I'll just have to make a trip out to the real mid west sometime just to get this over with! :fly:
We'll let you take the Dagwood challenge
CTyrOVr.jpg

Or eat the Thurminator
ZBnxWWv.jpg