Baby Don't crucify me. Is Planned Parenthood in the wron or no?

what about if a chick has an abortion but the father wanted her to keep it. is it wrong then? :iono:
I'm iffy on this.. The baby doesn't grow in his body. He doesn't have to go through that change. Some dads change their minds. They say they'll be there and then they leave. He can easily say it isn't his until a paternity test is done and he won't be held financially responsible until then.
Yes. To people who pretty much fuck their cats in their own beds yes.
You have a very sad definition of sex then. I didn't know you were so vanilla.

Ry's friend had a gf that got an abortion before she ever even told him she was preggers. he took it pretty hard. but he has a good wifey now. I felt so bad for him at the time though.

Profit is an awesome motivator. Sometimes it can have negative consequences, like selling fetuses. Or that whole military industrial complex you're apart of. It can also be massively positive like inventing the car or the airplane.

A better example would be police being revenue generators. There's an economical benefit to the cities budget but it has created a toxic atmosphere between cops and the general public. When that conflict of interest occurs is when you have a problem... cops should be able to give it tickets, but that money should 100% go against their common interest, like to defense legal funds, instead of to their bosses budgets.
Profit had zilch to do with inventing the airplane. That was all the Wright Bros passion.

Hi there. I've shared about this before but I guess I will again. I've had an abortion and I know about the tough choice that it is. It was the right choice for me. This was a long time ago and there was no option to donate the fetal tissue. I wish there had been. Imagine something good coming out of a really shitty situation. Like donating your loved ones organs when you know they are brain dead but still "technically" alive. I would have loved to do that. And yes, there are storage and collection fees, just like with cord blood banking or something. PP is not selling baby body parts for a huge profit or anything like that. And yes, it takes a very special person to perform an abortion, someone with compassion and caring and a real understanding of what kind of choice that is and how difficult it is to go through. Do we say that executioners are bad people? They kill healthy people who have not yet been judged by God. They don't even offer the inmates the opportunity to donate life. I think that's a real crime.

what about if a chick has an abortion but the father wanted her to keep it. is it wrong then? :iono:
Her body. Her decision.
He has no say.

You have a very sad definition of sex then. I didn't know you were so vanilla.
You shut your whore moufz

Ry's friend had a gf that got an abortion before she ever even told him she was preggers. he took it pretty hard. but he has a good wifey now. I felt so bad for him at the time though.
Oh gawd. What a panzy. It's her body!!