Baby Don't crucify me. Is Planned Parenthood in the wron or no?

qljiD4i.gif
ucuENgs.gif

ok, so the negative effects of capitalism are bad only when it's something you don't like

I think I'm starting to understand these beloved rules of acquisition.
Profit is an awesome motivator. Sometimes it can have negative consequences, like selling fetuses. Or that whole military industrial complex you're apart of. It can also be massively positive like inventing the car or the airplane.

A better example would be police being revenue generators. There's an economical benefit to the cities budget but it has created a toxic atmosphere between cops and the general public. When that conflict of interest occurs is when you have a problem... cops should be able to give it tickets, but that money should 100% go against their common interest, like to defense legal funds, instead of to their bosses budgets.

no its not. i'm all for slaughtering fetus's wholesale, but it takes a special type of person to actually be the one doing it.
If you think that's all Planned Parenthood does, you are being ignorant.

If you think that's all Planned Parenthood does, you are being ignorant.

did i ever say it was all planned parenthood does? did i even remotely suggest it? we're talking specifically about the abortion and the fetus disposal aspect of the organization.

did i ever say it was all planned parenthood does? did i even remotely suggest it? we're talking specifically about the abortion and the fetus disposal aspect of the organization.
Oh alright, my b

Profit is an awesome motivator. Sometimes it can have negative consequences, like selling fetuses. Or that whole military industrial complex you're apart of. It can also be massively positive like inventing the car or the airplane.

A better example would be police being revenue generators. There's an economical benefit to the cities budget but it has created a toxic atmosphere between cops and the general public. When that conflict of interest occurs is when you have a problem... cops should be able to give it tickets, but that money should 100% go against their common interest, like to defense legal funds, instead of to their bosses budgets.

hey now you're getting it. let's see if this sticks to any of the others

All rape is bad but not all rape is created equal. Might have something to do with the choice..

Like date rape with some good looking alpha, or violent stalked in a park rape with some creepy ugly dude. If someone is on the fence I'm sure that'd play a role.