Baby Don't crucify me. Is Planned Parenthood in the wron or no?

Puff Dabby

MacG's future wife
May 21, 2015
Marklar
₥2,174
So-they have been selling baby parts... Are they horrible as an organization for this? These women are terminating the pregnancy and the organization is gaining more funds for furthering research and medical advancement. It's sad. It's horrible to consider. But it's not like Planned Parenthood is drugging up willing mothers and stealing their fetuses. I'm on the fence about this. I don't know what to think.

Selling parts of dead people is against the law. I think selling aborted fetal parts should be, too.

Killing people is illegal too . And we've already decided that fetuses aren't people. I don't think other people-related rules apply either.

I just think the ultra right wing is gonna use this to demonize the darned place and besides giving abortions they do so much more for women's health.

The only people who seem terribly upset by this revelation are the pro-lifers anyway. I find them off base to begin with, so this is really a non-issue to me.

they are not selling dead baby parts. fetus vs baby debate aside, the parts are not sold, and that video was heavily edited. the $ they are talking about are the costs involved in storage and transport of any tissue, whether it be fetal tissue or organs from any other donation.

The full videos have always been available. Quit pretending editing changes what's happening. Not even you have the time to watch the entire thing. Also, every journalist edits their story to fit in the allotted space. And what you do glibbly leave out are the doctor's incomes which increase by negotiating better prices per body part - this the docs comment "i want a Lamborghini. "

There are ways to debate the topic, but that's not it.

:/

3% of all Planned Parenthood’s activities are abortions, and more than 90% of those are in the first trimester when it’s about size of a kidney bean, so they do see some pieces of fetal tissue. Which are just going to be thrown away in the garbage, but which the patient can instead choose to donate to important medical research.

HOW DARE THEY! How dare Planned Parenthood allow women to aid in the research and treatment of conditions like H.I.V. and Parkinson’s disease, when instead those women could just be throwing that tissue in the garbage!
http://skepchick.org/2015/07/planned-parenthood-is-not-selling-baby-parts-you-fucking-idiots/

• Gravy
Reactions: my little brony