Dog blog

"Brain scans of more than 1,800 people found that people who downed 14 drinks or more a week had 1.6% more brain shrinkage than teetotallers."

:whistles:

why you wanna throw us both under the bus? :p

so carnivorous consumption keeps things on an even keel if not better? :cool:

Last edited:
That will probably cost about a grand for 10 treatments. Check Knytes user title.

Is that what it cost for your bikini area? If it's going to be that much, Knyte will probably insist on the boob job first, then the lazer hair removal.

And, we are done with kids, so barring someone else having different plans for us, that won't be an issue.

Is that what it cost for your bikini area? If it's going to be that much, Knyte will probably insist on the boob job first, then the lazer hair removal.

And, we are done with kids, so barring someone else having different plans for us, that won't be an issue.

immaculate conception?? :D

don't forget to bleach your butthole

It cost (I am about to tear up here...) 2700 to get underarms, brazillian, and perianal done.

I think about that money all the time and sometimes wish I bought a lens or two instead.

It cost (I am about to tear up here...) 2700 to get underarms, brazillian, and perianal done.

I think about that money all the time and sometimes wish I bought a lens or two instead.

You did that all wrong.

I'm sure you could've gotten paid at least 2700 to have someone from Genmay pluck each of those hairs out individually on a regular basis.