Dog blog

It cost (I am about to tear up here...) 2700 to get underarms, brazillian, and perianal done.

I think about that money all the time and sometimes wish I bought a lens or two instead.

I just want the brazillian, not the rest, so it should be cheaper.

Does it hurt?

It cost (I am about to tear up here...) 2700 to get underarms, brazillian, and perianal done.

I think about that money all the time and sometimes wish I bought a lens or two instead.

Dude you are hard core. Bikini hurt like a motherfucker I don't even want to imagine brazillian.

I know we have different types of hair so the discomfort may be different but still damn.

It was the most expensive one out of the three. I want to say around 1600.00.

It doesn't hurt the first two treatments since they start on a low setting, but this last visit was incredibly painful. Up there with getting a tattoo.

It doesn't hurt the first two treatments since they start on a low setting, but this last visit was incredibly painful. Up there with getting a tattoo.

Well dang, you are going to make me change my mind.

Dude you are hard core. Bikini hurt like a motherfucker I don't even want to imagine brazillian.

I know we have different types of hair so the discomfort may be different but still damn.
It's fun when they part the lips so they can zap down the line evenly. The part I dread is the pubic bone, the rest is cake compared to that.

See pain is interesting to me. I don't think getting a tattoo is painful at all. I could fall asleep during it. But during my final treatments at ideal I cried.

Well dang, you are going to make me change my mind.
It's sooooo smooth. The pain only lasts three seconds oddly enough. So it's still worth it.

It's the cost that hurts the most. Check your area, they may do it cheaper.

See pain is interesting to me. I don't think getting a tattoo is painful at all. I could fall asleep during it. But during my final treatments at ideal I cried.
Well I think it's because the start of a tattoo hurts and then your skin gets numb to the pain after constantly going over the same spot.

It's sooooo smooth. The pain only lasts three seconds oddly enough. So it's still worth it.

It's the cost that hurts the most. Check your area, they may do it cheaper.

Oh, I will, I may just do only the bikini instead of the full though.

what happens if big muffs come back in style? you have to get knocked up for the hormones to nullify the laser?

what happens if big muffs come back in style? you have to get knocked up for the hormones to nullify the laser?
Being bare down there has been going on for almost twenties years. I'm guessing it's safe to say it's no longer a fashion trend.