Dog blog

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
So Willie has been licking the carpet [waits for jokes] all afternoon. Before taking him outside and seeing that he is eating grass and probably has a sore stomach, I Googled it to see if anyone had a similar issue. This is one response that made me laugh:

Have you tried licking the carpet yourself? The problem might be that it's delicious. If this is the case, I suggest replacing it with a less-delicious carpet.

This will happen someday. Maybe next year.

my dermatologist said it's great...until you get pregnant. the pregnancy hormones will make the hair grow back, and i trust her, because she had had the laser removal...and she was pregnant with hair back when i went to her. so she's telling the truth. :fly:

POINT IS...make sure you're done with buns in the oven before you fork out that money.

my dermatologist said it's great...until you get pregnant. the pregnancy hormones will make the hair grow back, and i trust her, because she had had the laser removal...and she was pregnant with hair back when i went to her. so she's telling the truth. :fly:

POINT IS...make sure you're done with buns in the oven before you fork out that money.

This is true. Anything that alters your testosterone levels will magically grow the hair back.

I am going through Ideal Image, which may not be in other states yet. They offer 10 treatments then its 40 bucks for any additional treatment should hair grow back at any point in your life.

Another reason...

OMG, we've dogsat for my inlaws since last wed. they leave today, thank god.

they have a mutt: good dog, except she can lick you in the mouth from 18 inches away.

min pin: barks incessantly. very yipey dog. has awoken the baby several times.

and of course our dog, who doesn't lick carpet, but will eat poopy diapers if they're left in the trash bag on the ground.

OMG, we've dogsat for my inlaws since last wed. they leave today, thank god.

they have a mutt: good dog, except she can lick you in the mouth from 18 inches away.

min pin: barks incessantly. very yipey dog. has awoken the baby several times.

and of course our dog, who doesn't lick carpet, but will eat poopy diapers if they're left in the trash bag on the ground.

I love dogs but christ...sounds awful