Do you guyz still play online games with each other?

I honestly don't know it. I think it's just either Coqui, coqui1337, or the email I registered with Steam

Next time you log in to steam, whatever the name is above the password is your steam name. Or just shoot me your registered email and ill add ya that way.

Oh yeah, Steam is free but you have to purchase the games from them. I really enjoy steam because no matter where you are or whos computer you are on you can download CS and play. Nothing beats being able to play anywhere.

Oh yeah, Steam is free but you have to purchase the games from them. I really enjoy steam because no matter where you are or whos computer you are on you can download CS and play. Nothing beats being able to play anywhere.

That's the thing. If he already owned a legal version of Half-Life, then 1.6 is free to download (as well as Half-Life)

That's the thing. If he already owned a legal version of Half-Life, then 1.6 is free to download (as well as Half-Life)

yeah but i have downloaded CS/CS:s, HL, HL2, and HL2 ep1. so i have never had to worry about steam. but the again i have never played them online :eek:

i play battlefield 2 in the winter... now that it's summer, really have alot of other stuff to do. like look at the window and think about the bears that are keeping me inside on my computer on a nice day.

i forgot which one it was but it had a version of the game that had a story. it was basically CS multiplayer but bigger maps, killing a bunch of terroists, and a less strategy

That was one of the Half Life's, nothing like CS except the FPS part. Playing CS online in a good clan server is like crack.