Do you guyz still play online games with each other?

I haven't played an FPS in a while.

I recently played through Company of Heroes (WW2 RTS) which I highly recommend.

I then played a little more of F.E.A.R, but lost interest again.

I just finished all of the missions (on all 3 sides) of Command & Conquer 3 the other night. Also, highly recommended.

Might jump back into CS:S for a while. I have Stalker loaded, but have only heard ok reviews.

I play chess on my crackberry fairly often if I'm sitting around waiting on someone or something and have no computer available...I beat it on the hardest setting pretty regularly...<3 chess

playing wii zelda intermittently at home

i need to get a portable game system. i haven't played my gba in a long time. i am thinking either a psp or ds... but i am leaning towards the psp

What I have in my collection of games and up for playing any time:
Quake2, Quake3, UT, UT2004, BF1942+DC (although I probably can't play online with my copy....), BF2 (same issue), C&C (own most of the games, except 3), DOD (non source version), CS (source or 1.6), Svencoop, WoW (lol)... that's about it at the moment.

How can CS POSSIBLY still be interesting or fun for fuck's sake?? You've been playing it for about 8 years now.

Thats the weird part about CS, it is a growing skill. You cannot just "beat the game" or max out your personal skill while playing. There will always be someone better than you and you always want to play more to become the best at it. Very addicting. In fact I think I spent a good 6 hours on it sunday :fly:

If you guys are playing Counter Strike or Source let me know your Steam Names and we can play together. We should set up a counter strike night, it would be perfect for forum play.