WTF Disgusting co-worker habits

My brain scrubbed most gross coworker memories away but there was a salesjerk I knew that would sit at his desk on the phone, and stick a pencil, eraser end (thank dog) into his ear then place it under his nose, seemingly sniffing it while curling his top lip upward to pinch the men* in between his lip and nose.

I also once had to “talk” to a gal about personal hygiene once because she stunk of bad BO and everyone else complained. I was only in my mid-20s and had a hard time not making it into a big joke, but I handled it like a pro.

Same gal went into labor at work and she didn’t even know she was pregnant. WTF

*pen but too funny to fix

My brain scrubbed most gross coworker memories away but there was a salesjerk I knew that would sit at his desk on the phone, and stick a pencil, eraser end (thank dog) into his ear then place it under his nose, seemingly sniffing it while curling his top lip upward to pinch the men* in between his lip and nose.

I also once had to “talk” to a gal about personal hygiene once because she stunk of bad BO and everyone else complained. I was only in my mid-20s and had a hard time not making it into a big joke, but I handled it like a pro.

Same gal went into labor at work and she didn’t even know she was pregnant. WTF

*pen but too funny to fix
Got laid in a blackout.

• Gravy
Reactions: Frau Blugher
Got laid in a blackout.

She remembered that part. It turned out her periods were always irregular and she lost track for 9 months. She was no brain trust, that’s for sure.

Second strongest workhorse woman I knew.

I was 18, managing a mcdonalds & the GM came over to me and says "You know mike (flipped burgers) has a hygiene problem, right?" "hygiene problem" was a super polite way of putting it. me: yeah, but I didn't hire him. (knowing it was the GM who hired him) GM: right, but the next time he comes in is on your shift so you're going to talk with him about it. me: OK. Because of course I can. About 2 minutes later I realize that much as I think I've got the world by the tail, I'm not sure how to tell this older dude he stinks, needs to shower, AND not violate some type of employee/manager relationship. so I ask the GM. So cool. he's like: Look, he knows he needs to clean up, he's not because no one is calling him out on it. Start out by kind of complementing him. 'I don't know if you just ran, or worked out, but since this is food service, you need to smell like you just took a shower. Can you do that?' Verbatim - I repeated it and he says 'oh. sure.' like nothing, and wouldn't you know it, a totally different dude started showing up. Pride of EVERYTHING all of a sudden.

Can I include a gross bandmate? Anywho...
Teenage band, we noticed "Bill" was always messing with his pop bottle. And his nose. When he went in the john we looked and he was sticking boogers to the inside edge of his Coke bottle.:barf:

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant
xlarge

Ok I have on-topic content:
As you all know I am a very happy-go-lucky live-and-let-live kinda guy & dont harp on my co-workers but there is an unHottie here who talks to herself non-stop, most of the time whispering to herself. Its annoying as hell. I think she believes if she talks to herself around others it makes her look busier but all it does it make people want to punch her in the face
sometimes I have to say stuff outloud (if I can't write it down) to remember it, like a string of numbers or whatever. I have shit visual memory but I'll remember the sound. idk brains are dumb. I don't doubt that it's obnoxious, though, and I don't do it all the time, and usually just the thought of how it sounds? is enough for me, I only actually have to say it aloud when I'm really struggling. 90% of the time the only way I can get anything done at work is with my headphones on.

my contribution: when I worked in a hospital lab in MD, there was one lady who picked scabs off her face and ate them, and another who put makeup on in the lab, both of whom did their respective grossness IN THE LAB, including when they were on micro, right next to the fume hood and incubators.

• Gravy
Reactions: Immigrant