Dinner party gift idea

fuck the basket, just bring more wine. that's how i roll.

i throw a fair amount of dinner parties, and there's no way the guy needs a basket. wine though, absolutely.

i throw a fair amount of dinner parties, and there's no way the guy needs a basket. wine though, absolutely.

Well unlike me, he has a wife. The basket is more for her to be impressed with. The wine more for the both of them.

Here is the basket.
picture.php

Here is one of the wine toppers inside the basket.
picture.php

I like the stopper, it's a very seasonal basket which is nice. I'd be happy to receive it. Very nice Dave. :)

Of course I picked out a wine that should go with everything and that isn't offensive because you have to think of your guests or giftees. The stopper was just an added bonus that cost me $0.55 to make.

I feel you need to study your subject of the gift to figure out the right item.

In this case, it is a person I haven't seen in 12 years that just saw me on facebook. I have also never met his wife. The only stuff I know about him in his life now is that he is a bit casual, straight, married, and enjoys wine.

I also took into account the venue, his house. The time, dinner with the two couples. The season, fall, nearing Halloween.

So I tried to pick stuff that is as inoffensive as possible, something easy to clean up and isn't too fussy (those leaves are much easier to clean than lube-covered glitter from previous baskets), that isn't expensive and more casual (no ribbons or plastic wrapping) with a sense of whimsy.

I think I might overthink these things too much.

Of course I picked out a wine that should go with everything and that isn't offensive because you have to think of your guests or giftees. The stopper was just an added bonus that cost me $0.55 to make.

I feel you need to study your subject of the gift to figure out the right item.

In this case, it is a person I haven't seen in 12 years that just saw me on facebook. I have also never met his wife. The only stuff I know about him in his life now is that he is a bit casual, straight, married, and enjoys wine.

I also took into account the venue, his house. The time, dinner with the two couples. The season, fall, nearing Halloween.

So I tried to pick stuff that is as inoffensive as possible, something easy to clean up and isn't too fussy (those leaves are much easier to clean than lube-covered glitter from previous baskets), that isn't expensive and more casual (no ribbons or plastic wrapping) with a sense of whimsy.

I think I might overthink these things too much.

Not at all, this is all appropriate.

So what would you bring me, a hot young 20yr old single women who enjoys nice beverages and fine foods in her lovely clean, chic house and also lives with 2 hot single women?

So what would you bring me, a hot young 20yr old single women who enjoys nice beverages and fine foods in her lovely clean, chic house and also lives with 2 hot single women?

A double sided dildo and video camera.

That was an easy one.

Well how else are they going to know we are a couple if we don't accessorize a boring bottle of Bordeaux?

A 6 pack of Bacardi Breezers and Heat magazine. :lol: