Detroit

i've been doing a bit of research on building my own 3 man sub. do you know how to weld by chance?

and if you're talking about those soviet rebreathers on ebay... i'm out :D

My brother in law is an awesome welder and a very handyman type of person. He's built a 2 person sub that was approved by several engineers and has tested out fine submerged but he has yet to get motors for it. I think he realized it wasn't feasible to fish from it he slowed down working on it. He's a huge redneck and is typically either fishing or hunting.

Last edited:
Nah. He's married to my sister. Poor bastard. He has his own his own sign company and makes big self lit signs. He's actually really talented in welding and fabricating. Next time I go out to the boondocks to see my sister I'll take some pictures of it.

And not just the metro area. The whole county dropped 25% of the population since 1970. Awesome. God get me out of here.

i've been doing a bit of research on building my own 3 man sub. do you know how to weld by chance?

and if you're talking about those soviet rebreathers on ebay... i'm out :D

Nah, my father-in-law probably does though.

And my dad worked for EB actually, we could hold a seance.

Not the rebreathers, no, I was thinking we could pick up a Soviet sub for cheap.

wouldn't you be missing considerable amounts of flesh eaten away by the toxic water by the time you got there?

It is because of the polar divers club dips into the lake in the winter that I lost that weight actually. It's true, I couldn't keep my girlish figure if I moved away from the flesh eating pollution.