Detroit

when you say it like that you could stick any city at the end, and there would be lots of reasons to move there. i don't know columbus in particular, but i'm sure if it's growing there's a good reason.

e.g. no offense but why on earth would anyone move to detroit?? answer: cheap real estate.

Why on earth would anyone move to Tampa.

Oh, that's why.

picture.php

no offense but why on earth would anyone move to columbus?? :wtf:

Because other than a real beach, there's nothing you can't do there or within 1/2 hour.

Great education (all levels not just College and I don't just mean Ohio State)

Great sports events (3 professional sports, 2 farm leagues, and anything Ohio State)

Nature/environment/camping/hiking (Hocking Hills is just 20 minutes away)

Great investment (one of the few places house values aren't going down)

Great job market (besides the jobs available, the following companies are either based or have a huge placement in Columbus: Cardinal Health, Nationwide Insurance, Motorists Insurance, Grange Insurance, Safe Auto Insurance, State Auto Insurance, Huntington Bancshares Inc., J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., National City Bank, KeyBank, Heartland Bank, Charter One Bank, U.S. Bank, Citigroup, Fifth Third Bank, Commerce National Bank, Chemical Abstracts Service, Battelle, Abbot Labs (Anyone with a baby has used their stuff), Ashland Inc, McGraw Hill, Limited Brands, Express, retail Ventures, Abercrombie & Fitch, Charlie's Grilled Subs, Steak Escape, Wendy's Donatos, White Castle

We're the center of technology for the midwest.

Great Festivals and evens that people from all around the world come to see.

Do I still need to keep going? Keep in mind this is just Columbus alone.

Last edited: