GAY Debbie Downer Dumbness

There's different articles? I haven't run across that.

For me, I think the only thing my customers get w/the feds is an FEIN. No articles.
Oh, I misunderstood what you meant. You are blocked from my feed, but tapacaca doesn't recognize blocked people, but for whatever reason your posts show up weird so I thought you were responding to a different post of mine. Regardless, the articles of incorporation were filed in 1971 so I have to go to their physical office to get them. I checked.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel
Oh, I misunderstood what you meant. You are blocked from my feed, but tapacaca doesn't recognize blocked people, but for whatever reason your posts show up weird so I thought you were responding to a different post of mine. Regardless, the articles of incorporation were filed in 1971 so I have to go to their physical office to get them. I checked.

Mostly I'm confused that they're not already scanned and in the state database. If the corp was forfeited 4yrs ago I'd think the articles were retrievable digitally by the state.

I now have a stack of paper that is 1" thick that I need to send to the IRS to deal with this tax bs and I'm not even done yet. I need to find the damned Articles of Incorporation for this school and it's a document that nobody has seen since 1971. I'm going to have to go to some pit in Annapolis and find it on microfiche. Joy.

make a deal,.. that's what i ended up doing. finding all the information is too frustrating for me! :(

One of my upstairs neighbors decided that a good way to dispose of unwanted white paint was to dump it all out in the grass. As if our yard didn't look bad enough with all the weeds and people parking their cars on it all the time.

Fuck it. Who am I kidding? This whole house looks like absolute shit and I gave up caring way back when I realized our landlord intends to do nothing about anything that needs fixing or repainting. At least a small patch of grass now has fresh paint on it, and a half inch deep at that.

One of my upstairs neighbors decided that a good way to dispose of unwanted white paint was to dump it all out in the grass. As if our yard didn't look bad enough with all the weeds and people parking their cars on it all the time.

Fuck it. Who am I kidding? This whole house looks like absolute shit and I gave up caring way back when I realized our landlord intends to do nothing about anything that needs fixing or repainting. At least a small patch of grass now has fresh paint on it, and a half inch deep at that.

Good time to make your Christmas cards

• Gravy
Reactions: Bloodhammer

Burn it.

• Gravy
Reactions: Bloodhammer
I'm just going to let it go as far as it can. Between this shithole, the crazy cat guy's house, and the dude next door who thought building a bamboo fence in his front yard and whitewashing it combined with not mowing his lawn would look good, the plummeting property value on this street might facilitate my buying a house on it for a good deal.

I'm just going to let it go as far as it can. Between this shithole, the crazy cat guy's house, and the dude next door who thought building a bamboo fence in his front yard and whitewashing it combined with not mowing his lawn would look good, the plummeting property value on this street might facilitate my buying a house on it for a good deal.
You and Will (hips) should buy a duplex together.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer