Dear theac,

Dear theac,

Where are the pics of the dresses you were online shopping for for f33nx? I want to see them and dream.

Dear theac:

Is it worth the $150 to go ahead and have a garage door opener installed for us? I hear they can be a PITA with the lazer sensors and stuff.

Dear theac:

Is it worth the $150 to go ahead and have a garage door opener installed for us? I hear they can be a PITA with the lazer sensors and stuff.

It is a 2 person job. If you have two people who are reasonably mechnically inclined, its not a big deal. If not, pay the $150. You simply can't do it properly with one person.

Dear theac,

How would I go about making a poop shelter for my dogs? They won't poop in the snow and I found out this morning that sweeping the lawn sucks nuts. They like to walk before they poop so a simple clearing isn't sufficient.

Well, I didn't want to be an ass and say Schmilk and her brother were boneheads and couldn't handle it. I was trying to give them the benefit of the doubt.

it took 3 of us to wire an overhead light :eek:

... and then we had to call the construction foreman to find out how to really do it...

Dear theac,

How would I go about making a poop shelter for my dogs? They won't poop in the snow and I found out this morning that sweeping the lawn sucks nuts. They like to walk before they poop so a simple clearing isn't sufficient.

I really don't see how this would work out where you are because anything that's outside and open enough to allow the dogs to get in and out would also be open enough to let snow in as well. Perhaps the best option would be to put a pile of pee pads in the garage and let them go in there during the winter. Drs. Foster and Smith have some awesome pads for cheap.